4

Chuuya tries the song texting challenge on Akutagawa.

[Chuuya is Online]

Chuuyaswine: Send your location, come through

Akutagawaryu: hm? I'm in the port mafia, currently on a mission. Killing bad guys

Chuuyaswine: Damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing.

Akutagawaryu: is it because of my ability?

Chuuyaswine: And it's motherfuckin' scary

Akutagawaryu: my ability? It scares you?

Chuuyaswine: Tryna keep you 'cause I found you
Let a ho know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing

Akutagawaryu: is it because higuchi likes me? I  don't feel the same. And you haven't answered my question.

Chuuyaswine: I could take you to the parents, then to Paris Plan a motherfuckin' wedding

Akutagawaryu: ???
You want to get married?
You've together for 8 months now
Maybe we can.

Chuuyaswine:  You the type I wanna marry and keep you merry
I'll put the ring on when you ready

Akutagawaryu: 🤨

Chuuyaswine: We play our fantasies out in real life ways and
No Final Fantasy, can we end these games
though?

Akutagawaryu: what? What games? Are you drunk?

Chuuyaswine: You give me energy, make me feel lightweight

Akutagawaryu: I am glad I made you feel...lightweight?

Chuuyaswine: Like the birds of a feather, baby
We real life made for each other

Akutagawaryu: what are you saying? We are soulmates?

Chuuyaswine: And it's hard to keep my cool
When other bitches tryna get with my dude and
When other chickens tryna get in my coop
Cause you're a one in a million
There ain't no man like you

Akutagawaryu: 🤨 I don't understand.

Chuuyaswine: I was pranking you, I used a song called streets by Doja cat

[Akutagawaryu has blocked this number]

Chuuyaswine: WHAT

(2)

Chuuya and Akutagawa played try not to laugh and Akutagawa lost.

Chuuya placed a small bowl of figs covered with sugar on the coffee table. " let's play something." Akutagawa said and looked at Chuuya, this caught Chuuya by surprise because Akutagawa would never ask to play a game, or to do anything fun. "Alright. But you know you don't have to suck up to me to get the figs." Chuuya said and pointed at the bowl.

Akutagawa shrugged "I'm saying it because I want to" he said and took a bit of it, he melted with the taste but pretended they were an armature taste. "So what do you wanna play?" Chuuya asked, Akutagawa looked at the tv "let's do a try not to laugh. " he said and started surfing for a good video to watch. Chuuya nods "alright. If you win then I will make you fig cupcakes but if I win then you have to restock the wine self." He said and smiled, Akutagawa sighed "alright fine. But I will be tough competition. " he said and pressed play. Chuuya smiled at him and turned to look at the video playing.

https://youtu.be/xN9CmeMtSA8
Chuuya felt the laughter come up but when he turned to look Akutagawa, he Looked like a stone, emotionless. "Wow you really are tough, better get my a game on now" Chuuya said. Akutagawa nods "yeah you better " he said and slowly reached for one more fig bite.

https://youtu.be/xWyUs3CLE0Y
Akutagawa coughed and made a sudden expression of laughter but ended up just losing the funniness it with the cough, he turned to look at Chuuya who looked like he was dying. "I didn't know you get a fax machine when you take a part a sandwich." He said and saw how that comment almost made Chuuya lose.

https://youtu.be/RGSv5Of6EBQ
Chuuya needed a way to distract himself from the amount of laughter he wanted to get out but he knew that if he lost he'd have to make Akutagawa muffins. "That one almost got me." Chuuya said and cleared his throat. Akutagawa looks at Chuuya and smirks "laugh, come on you know you want to." He said. Chuuya rolls his eyes.

https://youtu.be/hyrhIBebZsg
"BAHAHA-" Akutagawa laughed, he stopped mid laugh and covered his mouth, Chuuya's eyes widen "you laughed. YOU LOST." He said and got up and gave Akutagawa a victory dance, he walked up to Akutagawa and smiled "you should laugh more often, it suits you" he said and kissed his cheek. Akutagawa gave him a stern look "a pity kiss?" He said. Chuuya smiled and nodded in disagreement "of course not. Never" he said and sat next to him, holding his hand. Akutagawa sighed "what wine do you want?" He asked, Chuuya thought for a while "red express!" Chuuya yelped.

Akutagawa nods and looks down in defeat, but a smile grew on him, knowing that Chuuya likes his laugh.