(Mini story): Party in all seriousness (prt 1)

Halloween had finally struck the town of Yokohama, and that meant candy and crazy Halloween parties in the port mafia, and dressing up was mandatory. Akutagawa overheard some people talk about how they'll dress up as their lover, and well he thought that would be an amazing idea.

Chuuya was slumped over one of cushion chairs they had in the port mafia hallway, he was so tired, he did almost die because he wanted to show of his moves. He heard a couple of steps come near him, he opened his eyes and realized it was Akutagawa, he smiled at him "good afternoon Ryu, what happened? " he said and sat right up. Akutagawa sat next to him "I think we should be each other for this upcoming Halloween party." He said and looked at him, Chuuya looked confused "oh? " he said. Chuuya found this idea very exiting and fun, so he agreed afterwards. Akutagawa nodded "fantastic." He said and got up, he waved goodbye. " my kiss?" Chuuya asked. Akutagawa blushed softly, he looked both ways to see if anyone was coming, he rushed over to Chuuya and planted a soft kiss on him, Chuuya smirked and kissed him back, he left the poor emo boy flustered, he smiled at him as he saw him leave.

After a very long day of work it was time to go home, Akutagawa and Chuuya were walking home together. " Chuuya. " Akutagawa said and held onto Chuuya's hand, Chuuya turned to look at him and tilted his head in confusion, " what is it?" He asked, Akutagawa smiled " I am really looking forward to this party. You will be a mini me. And I will be you." He said in a joking manor. Chuuya gasped and tightened his grip "mini?!?" He yelled. Akutagawa chuckled and pretended to be hurt by the grip "ah, my hand. It hurts. " he joked. Chuuya rolled his eyes.

Finally reaching their comfy home, Chuuya and Akutagawa took their shoes of and slumped on the couch, Chuuya sighed and cuddled his way up to Akutagawa, "so why don't we try and see if our outfits fit each other!" Chuuya said with a bright tone. Akutagawa nods "alright. You can go first. You can wear this coat. Just...take care of it. And I have more shirts in my room and pants as well." He said and took his coat off giving to Chuuya. Chuuya gleamed with happiness as he took the coat and he rushed to the room. Akutagawa waited and started to wonder how he'd look like with his clothing on, he smiled at the idea of having Chuuya wear his things. Chuuya walked out, the clothing were actually a fit and shirt seemed to fit him perfectly but the pants didn't fit him all to well but he looked amazing with the coat on. Akutagawa gasped "woah. My clothing fit you? How interesting." He said and stood up, studying Chuuya and he gave a small chuckle, he lifted the pants up and saw they easily fell apart.

Chuuya sighed "the pants are the only thing that won't fit as much as I try to adjust them they keep falling down." He said and held them. Akutagawa nods "you can put on some of your pants and make the outfit work. You look very attractive." He said and coughed a bit. Chuuya flushed and cleared his throat "ahem, it's your turn" he said and pointed to their bedroom. Akutagawa nodded and walked over to Chuuya's closet, he found what he needed and put it on, surprisingly it fit him. Maybe it was his small figure and him being 20 pounds under weight but still he liked the way he looked.

Akutagawa walked over to Chuuya "look. I look great. The clothing fit me" he said, Chuuya's eyes widen and he gasped " how. Is it because you're under weight?" He said and walked up to him, holding his figure. Chuuya looked frightened when he heard this, he really wanted to help him out but Akutagawa would always push that down and not recognize how much he needed it. "Mm, well now you just need my hat." He said trying to avoid the topic of malnourishment. Akutagawa noticed this and started to freak out a bit, but he bottled up that feeling. "Yes." He said and grabbed on to Chuuya's hat and put it in himself, he saw Chuuya face brightened when he saw him.

Akutagawa and Chuuya went back to their clothing. "So what do you want for dinner?" Chuuya asked Akutagawa as he grabbed his phone scrolling through the food delivery, Akutagawa shakes his head " I am not really hungry but you can order." He said and turned on the tv, he seemed preoccupied with what was going on because he didn't see Chuuya's worried expression. Chuuya would worry about Akutagawa's heath but he couldn't really say much because it would make Akutagawa upset and it made him feel weak so he'd alway drop the topic. He wished Akutagawa would eat more, go to the doctor and get his lungs checked but he never caved in to the idea.