way 4- if you just believe

**iM jUsT gOinG tO waRn yOu aHeAd oF tiMe**

. . .

*bRoUgHT tHis fRoM paRT 9 tO 10*

. . .

Dustpelt: "If you just believe, you can spread your wings and fly!"

Shrewpaw: "Then why am I not flying yet? Why didn't I fly above the Thunderpath after flying to catch the pheasant?"

Dustpelt: "That's because you don't TRULY believe that you can!"

Ferncloud: "Well I certainly don't BELIEVE that believing can make something possible."

Dustpelt: "Moving on from the inception, I believe it'll be possible for us to have kits even in Starclan if we just BELIEVE!"

Ferncloud: "Well I wouldn't dare question that!"

**the believing that believing grants things true works**

Ferncloud: "OMG MORE KITS!!"

Ferncloud: "I LIVED IN THE NURSERY FOR 4 YEARS, THAT'S WHY I'M HERE MAN!" 

(nCT jAeHyUn reFeReNcE) *buT foR rEaL feRnCLoUd dieD deFeNdinG zE nuRsERy*

. . .

**A/N: HIHI GUYS- aS yOu cAn pRoBaBLy teLL (oR pRoBaBLy dOnT caRe) i hAvE TOTALLY foRGoTTeN aBoUT tHis bOoK *proceeds back to normal typing as I've already done enough in my GAME PIGEON book* 

**uNsuRe oF wHeTheR tO aSsUmE pRoPeR/noRMaL gRaMmAR/sPeLLiNG/pUnCTuATioN aS weLL aS tYpiNG

* * *

At this point, all I do on wattpad is occasionally post "art" (or ones from pe0ple) and game pigeon shAt that isn't appropriate or even vaguely existent unlike my warri0rs bo0ks. (At first I at least posted rants on my rand0m stuff book). Then the lagging days began~

At this point my fanfictions hopes are being ignored because I've lost it in pr0ductivity and usefulness because I wont even pull things up and treat them as a h0bby i WANT to do- My purpose of downloading wattpad has backfired but theres no severe side effect and it's not unhelpful so I shall keep this wattpad (no deleting). That I why I took the time to phot0graph and post all the old quantity (4 sure) but even less quality FFs from the only decent delusional era of quarantine (4meh)- (so that I could have some excessive FF posts)

KREPz At first I was like "OMFG the old parts were even aligned to the left so this new part will stick out as it's arranged in the middle". *bUt* I didn't plan to go back into the parts and change them to tamper with their old published dates. However, I figured that the original style suited the diALoGue dumb story better. (I also needed to change the chapter heading images (they've been repeated) but I also didn't want to pUbLiSh cHaNGeS).

- - -

aNyWaYs TO TALK ABOUT THE STORY

Clearly, one of the reasons this bo0k was thrown off to the side/bott0m (<<more like dAh) was because I was out of any creative ideas. From ones that turned the escalated the spo0f book into something formal with effort allocated for it, to simple or even humorous sensible ones (like Beecafe or Headbutts)

Every now and then, ideas based on observations or HYPOTHETICAL imagination during sKoOL life has evaded my potential FF ideas (potential scenes). (Most of those FFs would just receive a summary, cover, and "PENDING ON HOLD FOR UPDATES oNcE aVaiLaBLe" notice). Because I knew I'd probably NEVER get to my FFs, I didn't bother to quickly jot down any of my pathetic worthless sHiaTz. 

HOWEVER I NOW REGRET THAT^^ BECAUSE I COULD'VE SOMEHOW MANIPULATED THEM INTO IDEAS FOR THIS CRAPSCRAPBOOK (LiKe i diD wiTh tHis "BELIEVING IN BELIEVING" iDeA)- tHeSe sCRaPs wOuLd oNLy bE qUiCk wRiTeS (STUFF DAT DIDN'T REQUIRE COMMITMENT *bEcAuSe i cRaAp cAnT dO cOmMiTmEnT* *FOR EITHER WRITERS OR READERS as future stuff wouldn't be based on previous occurrences and knowledge of them*)

aNyWaYs i goT diS oNe dOwN aNd aN uPdaTe~