Shock!!!

Aimie;
"So there is this girl who really likes Lucas but he doesn't like her at all and I don't either no one does she is just a slut who just to fuck with my brother." Fucking slut"

Khloe pov
I just sat there looking at her and she looked pretty mad about it I didn't want to say anything to upset her so I stayed quiet and just stared at her like some statue.
She got up and left to shower and I was there seated on my bed scrolling through tik tok. I couldn't brush off the words Aimie said.
"Fucking slut!, fucking slut!, fucking slut!" Those words just kept on ringing in my head and I had to find out more about this whole situation and the so called slut too.
So of course I decided to go ask Lucas about it. Damn right!!! His room was opposite mine so it took just a few seconds and I next thing I know I was knocking at his door.

"Who the hell is it????" Huh?..... speak up" he just began yelling. Wow he is so fucking rude. " Umm....its Khloe" I said awkwardly. He opened the door and just stood there looking down at me. He looked so cute just standing there. " What do you want??" I snapped out of my thoughts and said I wanted to ask about the girl next door. His expression changed as though he was in some shocked state and he just stayed there looking at me. He came back to reality and then told me not to ask about her again, slamming the door in my face. I know he was irritated about it but did he have to shut the door in my face like that. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

Lucas pov

Why was she asking about that fucking girl. I feel  bad for slamming the door in her face but I had no choice but to it. She doesn't know what she is getting herself into. That girl is obsessed with me and she can do anything to have me plus Khloe is fucking nosy jezzz......