Classes

Khloe
I was so tired after the whole carrying boxes thing and celebration of my victory over Lucas, I fell on my bed and slept off.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?"  "Its Aimie, open up I have huge news" I jumped out of my bed I opened up for her "it is 6 in the morning what could be so important" I stood there rubbing my eyes. She just entered the room and closed the door behind her not wasting any time.

Aimie
"Ok, so you know how I told you about the slut girl, so her name is Camille. So today our moms had gone jogging and met Camille's mom and she told them that they were having aerobics classes at their house for their kids so they were wondering if we could go and they said YES!!!!"

Khloe
She just yelled out the yes and kinda scared me a little but it was good news for me, at least. "What?, so when do we start"
"Today" Aimie just blurted and left for her room.
Am finally going to meet this Camille girl and see what the fuss is about.

Lucas
Why did they agree to it. Mom can't be serious and there is no way am going to that crazy girl's house.

The day moved on faster that I thought and next thing I know we are getting ready to go over to the neighbour's house for aerobics. We all get ready all except Lucas of course he is not going. We leave and reach the place.

Khloe
The place doesn't look bad I think to myself. "Hello" I hear a soft voice behind me. That must be Camille. She gives off this pick- me girl vibe and I hate it. She pulls Aimie aside and whispers something in her ear and Aimie just rolls her eyes and moves away.

When we are done with the classes we head over to the balcony to have some water and instantly Camille just starts asking me weird questions like
" do u like Lucas?", "are you dating Luc- I cut her off right there. "Am Khloe, thanks for asking" giving her this your a bitch kind of look. "Am Aimie's cousin." She just stands there looking embarrassed and she should be. Am starting to see why they hate her so much. She is not in love with Lucas, she is obsessed and I can tell just by th-

Am cut short in my thoughts by Aimie who is pulling at my shirt signaling that we should leave. I  nod at her and we call Kale and Lily to leave.

The rest go upstairs and I stay downstairs on my phone still thinking about Camille. Well one thing is that she is weird but I don't see how she is a slut.

Lucas comes downstairs and heads off to the kitchen. I follow him there and decide to have a little fun."hey, Lucas I told Camille you really like her"I blurt out.

Lucas
What the hell is wrong with this girl. I think she is lying but I have to make her admit it. This is my chance to get revenge on her.

Khloe
Why is he so quiet.
All of  a sudden he squirts soap in his hands and comes walking towards me. I just stand there confused  until it hits me but before I can get away, his hands are already on my cheeks smearing all that sticky soap all over me. I try pushing him away  but its no use. "Are you lying to me? Huh?" he starts shouting moving his hands all over my face. He keeps moving them lower and lower until he reaches my neck and I struggle even harder for him to let go of me."yes am lying now let go" but he doesn't. "Am not done with my revenge." The friction from his touch sends shivers down my body and next thing I know am  covered in goosebumps and not the kind you get when you are cold.

Lucas
I see her body  covered in goosebumps and I stop touching her and we just stand there staring at each other not breaking eye contact. She then just walks away without saying a word or even looking back at me.
Did I make her that uncomfortable? She had goosebumps all over because I touched her like that. I went too far this time.

Thanks you guys for reading and I hope u all love the book.