Annoying

Lucas
We had dinner and went off to sleep but I just couldn't stop thinking about Khloe and her question. How did she even find out about it. I later decided to forget it and just go off to sleep.

Khloe
Well its morning and am in a really good mood today I get out of my room and brush my teeth, take a bath and get dressed. I go downstairs to have breakfast and find Aimie there already. Wow she gets up so early. We have breakfast together and do our dishes and everyone else is up and they all come for breakfast.
" Kids we are leaving in a few days with Lily and Kale for a nice get away for about 2 months or more" my aunt announces at the table leaving us all in shock. "But mom..." Aimie and Lucas both whine I just sit there trying not to laugh at the both of them." Lucas you said you wanted to prove your responsible and be home alone and you Aimie don't worry, Amanda will come over" my aunt consoles them. I am not bothered with being home with no parents just the fact that am stuck with Lucas in charge, I roll my eyes a little at the thought of it making it that no one sees me.

"Khloe, come help with the boxes" my mom starts yelling so I go as everyone else leaves the table and me and Aimie go to get the boxes.

Am literally carrying about 6 boxes and can't see where am going." Ughhh" I complain in my thou-

Am cut short from my thoughts after I hit something or someone.
" Watch where your going " and its Lucas of course I had to hit him I roll my eyes. " Sorry, umm.. can you help with the boxes its hard to see" I ask him trying to sound polite.

"Just get the fuck out of my way" and he passes my side not even looking back. " what a jerk, is he fucking serious he couldn't even help me. What the hell???"
I just move and struggle to take the boxes inside but finally make it.

Lucas
Did she really think I was going to help her out that's what she gets for being nosy and not minding her business.

Aunt and mom go out and bring home  burgers for us and they are really messy. So when we are  done I go off to wash my messy hands and find Lucas ready to wash his and an idea pops up in my mind and I smear all the mess from my hands all over his face.
He groans.
" what the hell???" He just looks at me all pissed off like I care." That's what you get for being a jerk" I shout in his face, wash up and walk off feeling really proud of myself leaving him there confused and pissed off.

Lucas
"Two can play that game," I  shout as she leaves the room and she raises her middle finger at me not even looking back. The nerve this girl has is stressing me out. She is sooo annoying its driving me crazy but I have to admit that I like that she doesn't cry about being teased like other girls.
Lucas what are you even saying to yourself that girl is annoying and you have to get  revenge.
I snap out of my thoughts wash up and decide am not letting this slide. No way!!!!!

Hope u guys are loving the book.