1. Suffocation.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow,"
I kept thinking.
"Will I see you tomorrow?"

———————————————————————

It was Sunday.
The sky was clear and so were their schedule. It was a modest afternoon, and the boys thought of staying in the company building just to go online and interact with their precious fans for an hour or so after the busy week.

Sipping on his daily dose of jet, bitter Iced Americano, he relaxed quietly on the couch as he waited for the older one to finish arranging his computer.

Han Jisung allowed his hands to fall flat into his grey hoodie's fluffy and comfortable pockets. His blonde hair's ends greeted his eyelashes- almost meeting his eyes to which he moved away by tilting his head to the side, allowing it to bounce away.

His stare then found itself lying on the ceiling as he let his head sink deeper into the couch. Jisung felt alive, his breathing regularly worked and his heart, well, it seemed to beat at the right pace. He felt as if he indeed was living.

Taking another sip of his cold coffee, he smiles to himself as he lets out a sound an old man would make as if he drank soju. "Kshh... this is it." He nodded to himself as the caffeine hits his body, feeling refreshed by its bitterness.

The door opened in the studio, revealing one of his close members behind it. He stood there with his white plain t-shirt and comfortable jogging pants, his hand wrapped around a water bottle as he waved with his free hand. "Changbin Seo has arrived," he smirked playfully.

"Ahh, what? you're so late!" Chan scolded jokingly.

Changbin then beamed guiltily at their somewhat expected response as he carefully closed the door behind him, "I'm sorry." He replied.

"Hyung! We said we would start at five! It's already five ten!" Jisung sat up, placing his coffee down on the table, and sided with Chan as his eyes followed the late bird make its way to the other couch beside him.

"I said I'm sorry," he whined. "I was at the gym with Jeongin and I washed up then I came here as fast as I can!" Changbin defended. His sweaty features on his face starting to make more sense now. "I ran you know! Like flash."

"And yet you're eleven minutes late!"

"It was only ten minutes!"

"One minute has passed now so eleven minutes!"

"What time did you come?"

"Five o' one! Still early."

"You're also late!"

"By a minute!"

"Ah!" Chan broke the yelling mess happening in the small room. "Let's just start! Stays are probably waiting now."

Jisung giggled and sat up straight yet once again to face Changbin with a teasing look on his face. "Looks like our grandpa's angry, let's make up then it might be bad for his blood pressure. I'm sorry, Hyung."

"Yeah I forgive you," Changbin replied as he repressed his laughter, "me too. I'm sorry."

"Ah, you two-." Chan turned his chair around to them, his eyes glaring fires that the two boys are already immuned with. "Hyung Hyung start it! It's already five fourteen!" Jisung exclaimed to shift the subject, rotating the older one's chair to face the computer again.

"Okayyy, I'm gonna start the stream in three," Chan counted down. The two behind him started to position themselves to make an entrance. Jisung who felt super playful on this very day decided to slide down his couch and hide away from the camera.