3. Iced Americano.

"For the first time, spring found it's way in my empty heart as flowers bloomed right at the center.."

4:45 pm | September 14. 🐿

"Isn't it like this?" Jisung span in 360° and then did a body roll with a mocking facial expression— plus Seungmin's iconic hand gesture; he swung his hand across his forehead then threw it in front of him to the left, causing everyone to tumble away in laughter accompanied by applauses.

"Birthday boy, do you want this as a present?" Seungmin replied, having his hands closed into a fist as he approached the boy.

"Ah- wait wait! I'm sorry I actuall- HeY I'm older tha- SEUNGMIN-AH," Jisung ran backward with his hands gestured in front of him as a defense. "Seungminnie yo!" He laughed and avoided the wall that meant dead-end, veering to the left with Seungmin chasing after him.

The other six laughed while the youngest quickly took the camera that was recording their practice. He took a closer look at the camera and fixed his hair, wiping the sweat as he laughed. "Right now, I have a rare footage of a dog finding their prey, squirrel." He whispered with his hand gestured on his cheeks as if he was in a discovery channel.

Jeongin flipped the camera to record the Tom and Jerry scene. Seungmin finally caught up, just in time, to Jisung as he fell on the ground, laughter spilling out of his mouth. "Seungmin-ah, I'm really sorry! I'm joking! Please..!!"

Jeongin giggled as he zoomed in to Seungmin (above Jisung) pretending to throw punches at Jisung's face. Jisung acted along as he laid defeated with his unstoppable giggling. "Wait, I'm tired," he laughed. "Aahh my stomach!" He chuckled as he held onto his belly.

Seungmin chuckled and stopped his actions before moving to the side to lay beside him, exhausted. "You're lucky it's your birthday." He excused as Jisung laughed.

"Predator let the prey go! Wow, awesome!" He whispered the latter expression in english then waited for a moment before continuing. "Kaw.. kaw," he mimicked that of a crow. "Anddd they're dead," Jeongin chuckled. "Well then! Just until here, cut!" He laughed jokingly before turning off the camera to lie down next to the two figures.

Jeongin spreaded his arms with a large exhale.

"I'm so tired," Jisung whined as he wrapped his arm around Jeongin, who immediately cringed. "Innie~ will you give hyung a kiss for my birthday that I may have a good energy for the rest of the year hmm?~," Jisung pouted teasingly as the young one shivered and pushed his arms away, "aish! Get off me!"

Jisung lifted his head and looked at him while leaning his head on his fist, "why? Does seeing hyung not give you more energy?" He jokingly asked with a pout.

Jeongin peeked at him and then laid back down with a loud remark, "Agh, I'm even more tired now!" The response was enough to drop his smile as Jeongin giggled, rolling away from him immediately.

"You- why are you so-," Jisung sat up, not knowing what to say in defeat as Seungmin laughed from the floor, unbothered to get up in exhaustion. "You guys are too mean sometimes," Jisung then cried playfully.

Laughter filled the room while the leader approached the birthday boy to pat his back. "Aigoo, It's okay our maknae is just tire-," before he could complete it, Chan already failed on his attempt of comforting Jisung as he started bursting into fits of laughter. Jeongin's comeback was way too good.

"Hyung.." Jisung looked at him with his eyes squinted and he continued to sob. "Whyy?!"

"Sorry, sorry," Chan still snickered as he continued patting and rubbing his back. "Why don't we buy coffee downstairs?" He asked.