4. Puzzle Piece.

"The walls that were coloured black are all
coloured by you, I'm surprised by the feelings felt for the first time."

🌙 | 5:23 pm

"Oh! Oh! Danbi, it's sunset time already!" Seojun exclaimed as Danbi was already fixing the camera on its stand, nodding with a chuckle. "I know," she looks over the two couples who were escorted to the beach part with their formal attire.

Danbi smiles at them and bows as Seojun does the same. "Okay, let's start it now~."

"Hmm, maybe you guys can move over here?" She gestured her hand as she looked at the camera, making sure they were in the frame. "Perfect, thank you."

"Now, sir, I would like you to hold your fiancé's waist and bend her like the one in dance. Ma'am, you can lift your right hand and just be gracious as you are," she smiles as they followed.

"Oh I think it's a bit too low," she mumbles then looks at Seojun with a signal, and he nodded immediately. Seojun approached the couple and fixed their posture, making the man graciously lower his lover as the hiding sun peeks in between the space they made.

Seojun immediately moved away after hearing Danbi's approval as she smiles to herself, taking the shots. "Great! You two are beautiful! Okay, next pose.. hmm," she hummed then gasped. "Do you guys know that pose from La La Land?"

"I love la la land!" The woman exclaimed as her lover laughed. "Oh, you don't want her to get started on that."

"We proudly can do it," she smiles as she looks at him who started to feel lost. "Which pose though?"
"The one where they did this," she whispered and copied the pose the girl did.

"Ah, so just like this?" He attempted to copy her but lost his balance, causing Danbi to chuckle a little bit. They're cute, they balance pretty well.
Wait. I'm not supposed to judge, whether it's good or bad.

She cleared her throat and relaxed her cheeks, waiting as Seojun helped the man out. "Ready?" Seojun inquired as they nodded. "Surely so."

Seojun smiled and then gave a thumbs up to Danbi before moving away from the frame for her to take the pictures. After quick shots, the groom lost his balance to which the bride laughed before helping him up.

"I'm so sorry I hope you got good pictures," she looked at the photographer and then giggled at her lover. "Honey, my gosh, you're so clumsy!" She said in a rather giggly voice, completely head over heels for her soulmate.

Danbi smiles at the sight of the man feeling embarrassed as his lover helped him dust the sand off. "Don't worry, the pictures turned out perfect."

"Are you guys okay to keep going?"

They both nodded. "The sunset will not wait for us so yes," she chuckle as Danbi nodded. "You're right ma'am. Well then, let's seize the opportunity!" She giggled.

🌨

"Noona," Seojun started as they were fixing their equipment at the back of the van while the customers were getting changed.

Danbi looked up at him, his chestnut hair getting swayed by the strong, cold wind. "Yeah?" She inquired as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Can you give this to Lia for me, please?"