TWO

I quirked my head to the side, giving a confused look

"What do you mean?" I asked, panic clear in my voice

" It's over sorella," Alexander said with amusement dancing in his voice.

Panic flooded my veins, my chest began to tighten, the tightness in my chest is so profound that it feels like I'm choking. Black dots began to cloud my vision, there was suddenly so much noise; too much noise it felt like the world was closing in. Everything around me began to feel excruciatingly bright, it felt like the world was tilting before I could hit the ground, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me, breaking my fall.

"Please let me go." I choked out to whoever was holding me.

I felt a small prick on my neck, the prick was so fast I didn't have time to cry out in pain but I knew what they had done and I began to struggle though my limbs began to feel heavy, my eyelids drooped farther and farther because whatever they had injected me with began to take effect but still my efforts of getting away still didn't end.

"Let me go" my voice barely above a whisper and I was starting to fall asleep.

"Never again tesoro, never again." Alex mumbled into my hair, kissing the top of my head trying to calm me down

The footsteps of my brothers and the fainted sound of a car door opening were the last two things I heard before my eyelids finally shut, my body going limp against his broad chest.

The darkness welcomed me with open arms I had no choice but to accept.

~~~

I woke up in a comfy bed facing a bright light, when I got the courage to open my eyes I saw it turned out to be a little window but not any window...

An airplane window.

All of a sudden all the memories came flooding in my head all at once, I bolted from the bed and looked around to find my brothers looking at me with a surprised look. I immediately felt fear spreading through my body and I began to back away slowly,

"Hey Grey, how are you?" Mason asked in an overly sweet tone. As soon as he finished his sentence, a wave of nausea hit me and I ran to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach and leaned against the bathroom wall panting. How am I supposed to live with them when I can't even look at them without getting sick.

I replayed the sentence Mason asked me.

Grey.

I haven't heard that name in a long time, it almost sounded strange hearing my birth name coming from my brother that I no longer look at with love, but with hate.

I couldn't let them see me weak, so I splashed my face with cold water as soon as the fear came on my face is as soon as it disappeared, I wasn't going to let them get the satisfaction out of me that easily.

I decided to wander the private jet when I walked into an air hostess.

"Hi sweetie, would you like anything to drink?" She asked.
I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Can I please just get some water?" My voice came out raspy and hurt a little when I spoke.

"Sure why don't you take a seat and I will bring it to you." I nodded and headed to the seat on the other end of the plane. Soon enough the kind lady brought my water and left me alone with my thoughts. Sometimes I hated being left alone, whenever I felt lonely I would go to Gabby and she would distract me for a good couple of hours. Wow I'm starting to really miss her and it's only been half a day, I think. I don't know how long the drug made me sleep for.

When I finally came back to reality I noticed a big wall in front of me which turned out to be none other than Lorenzo. He sat next me and I mentally rolled my eyes but my face was still vacant of any emotion. I looked out the window to avoid his gaze but could feel him drilling holes in the back of my head.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why?" He asked in a icy tone.

" Usually when someone runs away, they usually don't want to be found." I said still looking out the window.

"You really thought we wouldn't find you?" Amusement laced in his voice.

"Took you long enough." I laughed bitterly as the smile on his face instantly dropped.

"Well we are going to land in ten minutes so maybe when we land your attitude will be better."

I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying instead I was planning on how I would run away again except this time they would never find me. After Lorenzo left no one else came to bother me which I was actually thankful for.

Before I knew it I felt the plane descending and my ears became blocked. I felt the jagged wheels touch the runway.

As soon as I step off this plane all my freedom will be gone and I knew my brothers will never let me out of their sight again.