FOUR

I woke up this morning with tears stinging my skin as if fire was burning it

I woke up this morning with tears stinging my skin as if fire was burning it. I sat up trying to calm myself down and all of a sudden I heard heavy steps coming towards my room, my door flew open and all my brothers were standing in front of my bed with worried expressions covering their faces with guns in each of their hands.

"What happened, why are you screaming?" Aleksander asked.

I gave them a confused look, "Nothing happened, I just had a nightmare. "Why do you care anyways?" I said venom laced in my voice.

"What do you mean?" Cyrus asked coldly.

I decided it was too early for this and I wanna sleep. "Get out," I said calmly.

They didn't budge, so I got up while grabbing my phone and earphones and I made my way to the movie room and put a movie on.

trying to watch the show but I couldn't get my nightmare out of my head.

I was with Gabby at work and Greg was yelling at us to serve the tables, then my brothers came through the doors. They took out guns and pointed it at Gabby and that was when I started screaming and crying.

I don't know what I would have done if I had never met Gabby, she was always there when I needed her most and I did the same for her. She always made me feel better when I wasn't happy and saved me way more times than she knows.

I was just coming out of my daydream when I heard footsteps coming towards me, I looked up and I saw Cyrus walking with two cups of coffee.

"Morning," he said gruffly while giving me the mug.

"Morning," I said.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Why would I do that?" I asked with curiosity, edging my voice.

"Because," he said shortly.

"I don't have to tell you anything."

We sat in silence while we watched the movie and I slowly felt sleep consume me.

Xxxxx

I woke up and saw the movie had finished and Cyrus sleeping.

I got up and went to my room went to shower. When I came out I got ready for the day and decided to head to the gym. When I ran away, I decided to learn how to fight in case my brothers came after me,
(well we can see how well that worked out). After about fifteen minutes I found the gym and saw my brothers all doing their own thing.

I contemplated turning around because being in the same room as all my brothers...

Well my life is bad enough, it can't get any worse

I started my normal workout routine while ignoring everyone before I would practice my boxing.

As I was finished I heard my name being called.

It was Mason.

"Hey, do you want to do a little one on one match Topolino?"

"No," I said calmly.

"Why not sis?" He wined.

"Because I said no Mason."

He wouldn't move.

"Fine."

I saw my brothers snickering as I made my way to the ring. I wrapped my hands and put my gloves on ready to go.

We were in the middle but Mason was taking his sweet time.

"I won't try too hard so-" Mason was cut off by a strong punch to the gut which was soon followed by a punch to the jaw.

He looked up with a surprised expression and slowly rose off the floor and got ready to start again.

"Ok, that was just a warm-up," he said.

I rolled my eyes and got ready for round two, this time Mason tried to go for the first punch which I ducked and moved behind him making him miss me by a mile. When I turned around he was right in front and punched me in the stomach. I didn't show any emotion on the outside but on the inside, the rage and the pain were beginning to bubble and all I saw was red.

I turned around and punched him in the jaw and made him fall to the ground, I went behind and got him in a light joke hold which over time got tighter until he finally tapped out.

As soon as he tapped I let go and made my way out of the ring, as I was walking out someone grabbed my arm and I saw it was Lorenzo.

"What?" I spat.

"Where did you learn how to fight?" He asked.

"None of your business," I spat

I ignored him and made my way out.

"You can't keep hiding things chica, you know I will find out eventually," he said darkly.

I wasn't going to talk anytime soon, because I will break out of this prison and will leave Italy and never come back.

Ever.

Xxxx

Hey guys here's chapter four I hope you enjoy

X