FAMILY...

FREYA POV-

I was in a beautiful field which had flowers all around. i was laying down on the  soft grass when a pretty butterfly flew by.it was so adorable that i could'nt hold myself back and i ran towards it carefree of the suroundings

The butterfly finally came to a spot and i found myself in a whole different surronding .It was dark in there and it gave off negative vibes.The butterfly also turned into ash ,i got extrmely scared and felt weird . it seemed like the darkness was consuming me . Then suddenly i heard some familiar voices calling my name, i turned around and found my family frantically waving and calling my name.

I tried running towards them but i could'nt move ,it seemed like my legs were restrained and my family was getting far away from me shouting for me, FREYA! FREYA!

FREYA! FREYA! wake up baby.

I opened my eyes and saw my mom smiling down at me which already made a smile creep out on my sleepy face . ''what happened sweety why were you frowning in your sleep?'' asked mum.''nothing , just a bad dream'' i told my mum. ''oh '' said mom ''it's okay baby it was just a dream now get freshen up and come eat breakfast '' i nodded and went to washroom , i decided on wearing a black oversized hoodie and jeans cuz i don't like attention much but its not like i start stuttering or pass out if it happens its just that i don't fancy being centre of attention that much.

When i went downstaires, i found my family already having breakfast,i wished them good morning and took my seat. ''sweetheart! i won't be able to take you to school today,i am running late so your uncle is gonna take you, is that okay with you?''. dad said ''of course daddy ,but you know school is just 15 min away from here i can always go myself'' i answered ''NO!!'' shouted alex, my 18 years old sibling along with marco and carlo my other two younger cousins . 

And the fact that marco and carlo are actually only 15 and 10 years old and are still being protective over me is kinda shameful for me . But what could be done ? I love them all way too much and the feelings are mutual.

I live in a joint family with my grandparents, parents, uncle-aunty and three annoying yet loving brothers . So i  never feel lonely.

''There is no need to go alone sweety when there are so many people in here to take you, we cannot risk you walking alone on the road because you are very oblivious to your surroundings and there are many bastards out there to take advantage of that.'' said alex '' alex! don't curse here'' i said covering carlo's ear

''is that all you concluded from what i said ?'' alex said and the whole table broke out into chuckles. i blushed out of embarrassment and looked down to my lap while eating a grape.

''It's okay darling you don't have to become like this word to survive in it , you are an amazing as you are. Now lets take you to the school. '' said uncle james while kissing my cheek and taking my  hand leading me towards his car.I smiled and followed him.

When i reached school , i bumped into someone and when i looked above i saw angelo grinning at me showing her dazzling white teeth . ,I smiled when she hugged me way too tight but i didn,t mind.We have been friends since childhood and like my family she is also very protective of me but doesn't treat me as a baby. '' hi babe ! look at yourself looking damn hot ''she said while whistling . i chuckled , she always compliments me after one day i accidently spilled about how insecure i am of my body because i am not as skinny as i was in childhood but a little on the healthier side and she made sure i know that there is definitely something about me that every guy here wants to be with me . her words not mine.

''Hi angelo ! you look gorgeous yourself'' i said . She waved me off and grabbed my hand while taking me to the class telling me about the party she went last night.

''And here comes mr. lover boy.. '' said angelo looking at someone behind me . I frowned and turned around only to find matteo grinning at me , i smiled back while he hugged me .'' Hey freya! how you doing? '' matteo asked while angelo rolled her eyes on him. i chuckled while shaking my head and answered '' i am good! how was your date yesterday night?'' . '' it was okay but i didn't like her that much she was the definition of fake'' he said while gagging .

matteo was also our friend, but it got a little awkward when he proposed me last year but now it is all okay , he is kinda moving on and i am happy for him.

When we were all walking in the hallway when we heard yelling in the principal office then suddenly a lot of men with guns came out with an extremely gorgeous yet scary looking man . he had one of his hands in his pocket while the other was holding a cigarette near his lips , he glanced around the hallway and then we made eye-contact .

He stilled and after a few seconds he squinted his eyes while blowing puffs of smoke . I immediately look away and started talking to matteo and angelo but i could still sense his eyes on me so I pull the hood on my head and got to my class.

The whole day went by attending various classes and listening to angelo gushing about that mysterious stranger.

When i got home ,i  watched the vampire diaries and crush over ian sommerholder . Then i completed an essay that our english teacher gave and  went to have dinner downstaires.

After dinner i went upstaires took a shower and change into my pyjamas , i thought of watching a few more episodes and go to sleep . (comfort first)

 (comfort first)

When i was getting ready for bed my door opened and my brothers came in and asked me to have water fight with them to which i obviously declined to which they said to give me icecream . huh! poor kids thought they could bribe me with an ice cream!

So i agreed .....

The night was really tiring but fun as well . they teamed up and drenched me with water from head to toe. Then we all fought as in a war field and had a lot of fun .

Finally i was on my bed waiting for the darkness to consume me which didn't take much time as i was already tired..