CARE...

FREYA'S POV-

It has been 3 days in this suffocating mansion with my psychotic obsessive lover.

Oh God i am becoming rude by staying here. Sorry God!

My days here are the same, waking up , eating , reading , sometimes playing with Adrian(my only favourite time ) and sleeping. I try my best to not come in his sight after that incident.

Yesterday i asked him if i could go to my school but he denied and said that i will be home schooled. I did not put up a fit because soon i will find a way and run away from this hell.

Right now i was in the kitchen with Martha and Susan who is also a helper in this mansion. I have grown quite close to them .''tell me if i can help with anything, i am bored!!''. ''Here you can cut these veggies '' said Susan handing me the knife and chopping board. I nodded and started chopping carrots. Susan and Martha left for a while for some work. While i was chopping, i noticed that water kept on induction is boiling and at the same time smoke was coming out of the oven which had cake. 

So i first quickly went to the oven and tried taking the cake out coughing hard. Then i reached the pot of boiling water trying to take it off but it slipped and the pot fell burning my hand and waist soaking my shirt in boiling water,''aahhh'' an unconscious scream left my lips.

on hearing the chaos Martha, Susan and Adrian with a Guard came in the kitchen. My tears fell because of the unbearable pain.''Call doctor and Mr. Theo fast!'' yelled Martha while looking at me  with concern.

Adrian came rushing to my side and when he was near enough i saw how he was sobbing.''Baby, no need to cry i am fin-hsss'' i tried wiping his tear but my hand hurt a lot now causing me to sob. I always had very less pain tolerance and burning like this can make a Fighter cry then where do i stand..

I didn't know when darkness consumed me and i passed out.

AFTER A FEW HOURS.....

I woke up on hearing loud yelling. ''WHAT MADE YOU THINK YOU CAN LET HER WORK AND EVEN AFTER HANDING THAT FUCKING KNIFE IN HER HANDS, YOU BOTH HAD THE AUDACITY TO LEAVE HER IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN ALONE WITH THOSE BOILING STUFF! I SWEAR IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER THEN THE WHOLE MANSION WOULD HAVE BEEN BURNT TILL NOW BY ME. I WILL NOT LET YOU BOTH GET AWAY WITH IT THAT EASI--''

''ANGEL!!'' Shouted Adrian on seeing my movements. ''baby!'',''sweetheart'',''Princess'' said Mr Theo, Dante and Lorenzo simultaneously . Mr theo made his way over to me,''Baby, how are you feeling?''  he asked very softly totally opposite of the tone he was using a few moments ago, kissing my forehead briefly he helped me sit. 

Causing me to hiss at the burning sensation in my waist and hand . This made the three men to clench their jaws and glaring at the two woman altogether . Their exact same movements causing Adrian to laugh i bit my lip trying to suppress my amused smile .

I then lifted my top to look at the red mark on my waist . Then i felt Adrian kissing my burnt waist causing me to warmly smile at his loving gesture but frowned when he was lifted of the bed with one hand and placed down by one and only Mr. kidnapper.

''Go Adrian and study'' he said sternly . Adrian pouted and then looked at me with puffy eyes showing he cried a lot which broke my heart.

'' Can he stay please?'' i whispered almost inaudibly but he listened and quickly nodded while lifting Adrian again with one hand and placing him on the bed like a doll causing rest of the people to chuckle.

'' But you are not supposed to just go around kissing her'' he said while folding  his hands over his chest. Adrian frowned and said '' What do you mean i can't kiss my future wife?'' Adrian exclaimed with comically wide eyes causing a small smile to form on my lips.

''WHAT!'' The three of them shouted making Adrian flinch so i wrapped my arm around him and he visibly tense and then snuggled his head further to my chest.

First their eyes widen and then narrowed at him. HUH! MEAN PEOPLE..

''Why are you guys so shocked? yesterday when i asked Angel to marry me she said that right now i am very young so i have to wait till i grow up then she will marry me!'' He said in a duh tone.

Dante scoffed while Lorenzo chuckled and said to Adrian,''RIP, fly high'' and in second he was again lifted off the bed same way but this time escorted till his room and now in came Mr. kidnapper with a poker cold face. Dante and Lorenzo left leaving me alone with the monster.

''Why did you go to the kitchen?'' he asked ''I was bored'' i answered'' Well no shit  sweetheart and listen to me clearly, now you will never step in kitchen or do any other thing that can harm you in any way'' he shut his eyes tightly took a deep breathe and then again looked at me with the softest eyes that were filled with so many emotions'' you don't know how i felt when i heard that you have spilled bo- boi-iling water on yourself. Those were the worst words that i ever heard in my life baby.Please, i am begging you do not hurt yourself like that ever again. Seeing you here lying on the bed passed out with burnt waist and hands made me want to kill myself for letting you get hurt so severly. ''

I just nodded my head while playing with the hem of the blanket. He sighed softly and kissed my head before walking out of the door.

After a few minutes, in came Martha with an apologizing look on her features, I just shook my head and swayed my head with a small smile to stop her apology even before starting causing her to chuckle and place the food on my lap.

''Eat it sweety and if you need anything just call me or susan and we will be at your service'' She smiled and also left me alone in my cell.

While eating the food, my thoughts drifted back to my family and a smile was itself placed on my lips along with moisture in my eyes. i remember how they all used to take care of me and how we all used to sit at the dinning table every night and forget about everything but our family for those few hours. 

I didn't realize when a tear rolled down my cheek and another and another to when i was full on crying. i miss my family ,i want my previous life back

please......

and in no time the darkness consumed me .

NEXT MORNING....

i woke up with a feathering touch on my cheek and as my eyes fluttered open, i saw Mr. Theo closing the door after he left the room. I got up and took a shower which was quite painful. While showering i swore to myself that i will not just spend my life in this cell but will try to get out of here. I will run away!

When i got out of the bathroom i saw Susan, she smiled at me but it was fake and told me to join others for breakfast, i was confused with her sudden change in behaviour but didn't pry.

Because i had other very important things to take care of, which was my freedom !