CAPTURED...

FREYA POV-

Today we were asked to get to school early because of some seminar about ambition and different occupation options for us students to opt so right now me, Angelo and Matteo were walking towards the auditorium . 

''I heard that the famous businessman Mr. Theodore and his company people are holding this seminar for our school '' said Angelo dreamily ''Yeah i also heard about it but i would suggest you both to stay away from him because he also does some illegal stuff and is very dangerous , i doubt how the principal gave such a dangerous man to hold a seminar in the school .'' Matteo said while thinking hard''

'' Okay students take your seats and pay attention to the presentation and i would suggest you to not ask any dumb questions because the people holding this seminar are not exactly friendly to begin with'' the teacher said the last line in a hushed tone to which students snickered.

And then many men entered the hall catching student's attention with the man that i saw in daddy's office yesterday making my eyes widen a little while he just stared at me intently with a poker face and calculative gaze causing me to shift on my chair nervously. '' Do you know him? Why is he staring at you like that ?'' Matteo whispered in my ear getting a little closer . I shrugged and looked at that man only to find him clenching his jaw and throwing daggers at Matteo to which Matteo squinted his eyes looking at me and the man back and forth and then tightly holding my hand confusing me even more.

Then a man whispered something in his ear to which he nodded and took his seat in the middle of the hall from where he was directly staring at me . Creep

The presentation begun and i found myself getting lost in it as i really wanted a counselling to get to choose about my future preferences.

THEODORE'S POV-

Right now i was super angry. Watching my angel with that bastard did not make me jealous but furious all i wanted to do right now was to punch him in his face. They seemed really close but for a fact i knew she was single and has always been , so they must be friends but it is clearly written on his face that he is head over heels for her which made me clench my jaw. And there sat my angel oblivious to every thing oblivious to the glances that fucker is giving her. She is just too pure for this world and i want to do nothing but hide her in my embrace. I cannot wait anymore i want her and i am going to get her tonight itself . i want her to be with me even though i have to force her for that . 

After the seminar i gathered all my men and told them about today's plan . At first they were shocked but then they recovered and started preparing for tonight.'' everything is ready Theo, we can now proceed with the plan .'' said Lorenzo i nodded and made my way towards my angel's house.

My men knocked the door which was opened by prof. grumpy pants who was a little shocked to see me there with my men holding guns . I signed them to put there gun down and not scare the living shit out of this man whose mouth was yet wide open

I ignored his protest and made my way inside the house . '' What the hell do you think you are doing you can't just come into someone's house at 2 am in the morning with your men '' he said angrily. ''Call your whole family down here and by everyone i mean everyone '' i said to which he shook his head and yell at me while glaring ''NO WAY IN HELL . WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ORDER ME. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE'' and that was my last straw..

I held him by his neck and lifted him from the ground, '' DO NOT FORGET WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO! I can easily cut you into pieces right now and feed you to my dogs so shut.the.fuck.up and call everyone here right now .'' He just glared at me and nodded his head while getting everyone in the hall.