Intermission - Breaking News

“We’re live in Austin, Texas where werewolf children have been banned from attending state schools. There has been no word yet of specialist institutions being allocated to bridge the gap, despite warnings from officials that the decision breaches ethics…”

“We’re not hurting anyone! Just like everyone else, we’re trying to lie low and survive but they just keep coming after us…”

“In Lafayette we have a correspondent covering riots turned volatile with several fatalities and casualties, both werewolf and human…”

“… It was terrifying, I tell you, a pack of wolves charging down the street and taking down anyone who got in their way. I thought I was going to die…”

“Certain churches in Mississippi have barred werewolves from attending services or even crossing onto their grounds with threats of trespassing charges…”

“… Measures need to be taken to ensure the safety of the public. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we need to stop pussy-footing around this issue, stop worrying about discrimination and make the streets of America safe for its people again…”

“Peaceful marches in San Francisco were met with support from both werewolves and humans, turning out a crowd of over two thousand, until they met opposition that turned the protest into a bloodbath.”

“They’re just people like us, I swear – do you think they just magically appeared overnight to kill us all?”

“Majority vote in senate was against the President’s motion to veto the bill, so it appears that it will go through now. The impact of this decision cannot yet be known…”

“… I used to think that there was a chance that we could coexist but it’s clear to me now that there’s not a chance in hell of that happening. We need to take back control of our society and eliminate those abominations before it’s too late!”

“Unemployment rates have skyrocketed across the US with less and less employers willing to take on werewolf personnel or even keep their existing employees…”

“You all deserve what’s coming to you, do you understand me? Every single one of you goddamned humans deserves every moment of pain that’s coming your way!”

“Our latest breaking news story comes from Tempe, Arizona where a house burned down early yesterday morning. Officials aren’t yet sure, but they suspect that at least one person perished in that fire. More on that story when we return with our chief correspondent at the scene.” 

---

Ooh what's going to happen next? ;) I can't wait to put up the next chapter, we're four (chapters) for four (days) right now, isn't that crazy?