Chapter 2 - ANNOYED

Pinakatitigan ko siya, Even though I was struggling with many people I followed her. Some of my friends intend to talk to me but.. nasa isang tao lang ang buong atensyon ko.

I almost run! Para lang maabutan siya. Her sexy shoulder and girly posture will be caught by my attention. Sa paraan ng paghakbang niya ay minamarkahan niya ang lupa.

I watched her sit in a couch where Chave my friend was. Ngumiti ako bago hawiin ang aking buhok. I gulped, I swallowed the nervous I felt. In my whole life has never felt like this maybe in recitation only at school do I feel like this. Pakiramdam ko ay binalutan ako ng kaba.

Chave smiled at her "Hey! Kanina ka pa nandito? I thought you couldn't come!" He said when Wisteria sat on the couch.

I smiled widely, They didn't notice my presence. I immediately pushed the boy who intended to sit next to Wisteria. No! Bitch! She's mine. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, Ano papalag ka? Sampalan na lang?

"Oh! My friend being a territorial, huh?"Chave teased when I sat beside at Wisteria.

Wisteria looked at me, just as I expected she glare to me. It was as though she had killed me in her mind. I licked my lower lips when I felt like my heart beats faster. Her eyes was shown as the powerful moon it's look beautiful. Her sharp jaw. Her lips were shown delicious. Wait.. what?!

I chuckled "Yeah.. Chave, Whatever," I rolled my eyes. Parang bumaliktad ang aking puso dahil sa titig ni Wisteria. I bit my lower lips and smiled at her. She just remain unreadable. She looks like a book! It seems like a book that translated in a different language I can't understand!

"Why are you here?" Wisteria seriously asked.
She glare at me before drinking the vodka that was in front of her. My lips parted. Nababaliw na ata ako!

I shrugged "Because you're here," matapang kong sagot, She shook her head "I'm serious when I said I like

Her brows furrowed, She put the glass around before looking at me. She even licked her lips with her tongue. Parang tumigil ang oras!

She chuckled "I was also serious about what I said I didn't want you," She said using her sexy husky voice.

I quickly heard my cousin's laughter. I looked at her reason why she shut up. Nakaramdam ako ng bahagyang pagpapahiya dahil sa sinabi niya. It looks like her words is a knife! Kinagat ko ang aking labi bago labanan ang kaniyang
titig. Her eyes had no regret for what was said. Would she really be so hurtful to speak?
I even heard the laughter of the two women who were in spite of Chave who giggled. Gusto ko sila sigawan. Gusto ko tumayo at sabunutan sila.

"When I slap your face, you will give us a silence?" I said at the girls and gave them a glare.

Chave chuckled "Oh.. girls, shut up. I think she's
serious with Wisteria," natatawa niyang sabi.
Tiningnan ko ang mga babae na bigla namang
namutla at umiling. Yeah girls!

Wisteria looked at me "You shut up, stay away from me." she said with a frustation tone.

Umatras siya sa akin na para bang may isa akong sakit na kapag nilapitan niya ay mahahawa siya. I felt like my chest heavy. I looked at her deep eye. I felt drowning.

I sniffed "No.. no, come on. I just want beside you!" I giggled. Even I felt like there's a chance that she gonna slap me again some of her hurtful words but I tried. Tumikhim siya, I saw in her eyes the being annoyed of my presence. Sobrang nakakairita ba ako?

(hindi po sira ulo lang po talaga yan 😭😭 pati ako napipisti kay Wisteria)

She sighed and combed her hair using her finger "Please, Irene. Kung gusto mo dito sa tabi ko then shut up and sit," She pointed the couch using her finger "No shouting." madiin niyang sabi.