Chapter 4 - MOVED

Moved

I blinked twice and swallowed hard. I felt like there's a big rocks inside my throat. She's too much na ha?

I pouted and sat on the couch. Hindi ko alam bakit gan'yan na lang niya ako tratuhin. Yes, She can say it.. na tinutulungan niya ako but is it hard for her to be careful to say those words? Like I have feelings too!

I'm not numb.

How can I fell for that girl?!

How can I fell to the girl like her?!

She's too beautiful and charismatic!

She's too mean and so now I'm problematic!

How I can hook her heart if in the first place bawal?

She didn't let me in into her barrier...If she can't give me a chance for her to know more about me and even get to know her.

Gano'n ba talaga? That there is time that you will be rejected. You understand that rejection but you don't want to believe it because... it's so painful. Kala ko pwede na.. maybe love does not provide pain, expectation can.

I just stood up and went into Chave's room. Maybe I must first take a rest? I hope tomorrow pwede na.Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto ang ginugol ko habang nakatulala. I overslept.

"Prinsesa! Gumising ka na! Aba mag-aalauna na ng hapon." Bulyaw sa'kin ni Chave bago ako
hampasin ng unan. Frustrated akong nagtalukbong ng kumot. Narinig kopa ang malademonyo niyang tawa. She's the idiot! A
stupid Idiot.

"Leave me alone, Chave. You stupid idiot!" I shouted. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but he removed the blanket that I holding on!

He chuckled "Wake up!" He clapped his hand. "Don't be a stubborn spoiled brat! You need to eat lunch! Bilisanmo! Kanina pa kita ginigising kung hindi ka pahahampasin ng unan hindi ka pa magigising!" He complaint and turned his back.

I shouted some curses and he just laughed like he
already use to hear those words coming from me.Nakakainis siya! This is I hate the most! When someone wake me up. Like hello? Sa tulog na nga lang may peace guguluhin pa?

I really hate it! Damn you Chave Eliazar!
"Bwiset ka, Chave! You really a stupid idiot! How dare you to wake me up?! Nasa peace na ako tapos gigisingin mo ako?! I hate it! You really know that! I don't want anyone to disturb me from sleeping!" I histeracally shouted with all the frustration I have. Padabog akong naglakad palabas habang bitbit ang unan. Like there's a bomb inside this pillow that I want to explode.

"I hate you,Chave! Don't wake me up again!
Susumbong kita kay Daddy! I want to sleep more!" I throw the pillow to him.

He just chuckled and shook his head. Nakaupo siya sa sofa nang sinalo ang binato ko. Mayabang niyang tinaas ang kilay. Yeah.. he looked handsome. That's why we're friends-- he's handsome and I'm gorgeous. But.. he's an evil and I'm an angel.

He pouted "Don't act like that, Irene. Wisteria is here.

I frozed when I heard her name. Wait-- she's here?

Omg? For real? But why? Like what the hell!? Did she hear what I said--shouted?

I heard her sexy chuckled, I swallowed hard, I don't know what to do. I even forgot how to move! I really frozed! Napapikit ako, I felt her presence is now at my side. I can saw her through peripheral vision. How can this woman.. her presence made me frozed.

"Oh! Damn shit! You just chuckled, Wisteria! Hindi na nakagalaw 'yung kaibigan ko!" Chave proudly said. "Hoy, Irene! Gumalaw ka!" He laughed and grabbed my hand to seat beside him.