꧁Chapter 3꧂

'Wait a minute.... this girl is....'

Penelope looked at the brown haired girl with the girls hair tied in a side ponytail and has light brown eyes. The girl had fair skin and has freckles on top of her nose and the girl wears a maid uniform.

The girl bowed down slightly as she formally introduced herself.

"My name is 'Emily' milady, and starting from today i will now be your own personal maid." The brown haired girl which is now known as Emily formally spoke as she bent down and bowed.

'Emily....? Wait..... Isn't that the name... of the girl who pricked my skin with a needle?!' Penelope's eyed widened as her face was filled with horror however Emily did not saw Penelope's face as she was bowing while closing her eyes.

"I-i see...." Penelope said in a low voice as she looked away while her sweat drops.

"I-is that all....?" Penelope nervously spoke with a horrified face as shadows covered her eyes.

Penelope's right hand was placed on her left elbow as she clenched her hand while bitting her lower lip.

The maid named Emily bowed down slightly as she spoke with cold eyes.

"Then, please call me if you need anything" Emily standded up straight as she turned around and went away.

'Yes, please go away, im not the right person whom you should serve anyway' Penelope sweat drops as she bit her lower lip.

Emily left the garden standing nearby as Penelope felt uneasy about it.

' She's staying here...? ' Penelope standded up in a hurry and went inside. Emily whom noticed her actions followed her inside.

' No, no, no...!! Don't follow me...!! ' Penelope ran as fast as she could as Emily was trying to catch her.

Emily is trying as hard as she could to follow Penelope but unfortunately, Penelope was much more faster than her and managed to lose her.

' We should be fine here for now ' Penelope is now currently in the living room. Penelope went to a corner and sat down, soon she hugged her knees as she buried her face in it.

' Let's hope she won't find us here ' Penelope gulped as she quietly sat there while burying her face on her knees.

Penelope wanted to avoid Emily at all cost considering on what she did before the other her transmitted on her body. Pricking a freakin' needle on your skin, just imagining that sent chills down Penelope's spine. She can't imagine on how the original her was able to handle those for five years, enduring all the pain without telling anyone else's. Experiencing all of that once again really sent shivers down Penelope's spine. She needs to avoid Emily at all cost!! Is what she's thinking. But she sure can't avoid her forever, Penelope knows that fact. But for the time being she wants to avoid her at all cost.

She was sure that no one would care if she stays there on the living room for a bit since no one really cared for her. Planning on leaving after 1 hour or 30 minutes is what Penelope was planning. But fate seems to be playing with her.

" What are you doing here and sitting there? "

A cold and sharp tone greeted penelope while she was on the floor sitting with her knees in front of her. Flinching at the voice, Penelope agressively lifted her head up - banging the back of her head on the wall - the impact was strong so Penelope was able to feel it, slowly touching the back of her while tears we're on the corner of her eyes. Penelope was sure she was about to cry. But she can't because one of the people of the mansion was there, witnessing the embarrassing scene she had just caused.