4. (s1e9)

Veronica was in a patient room holding a scope for a cystoscopy procedure as Alex presented for Dr Burke.

"Patient presented with abdominal pain and blood in his urine. Once his workup come back unrevealing, the urologist suggested a cystoscopy."

"Reason?" Burke asked.

"To get a look inside the bladder." George replied.

"I appreciate you doing this, Preston. I know this is a little out of your field." The patient whose name was Bill says looking at Burke gratefully.

"That's not a problem. It gives my interns something to do." Burke replied smiling at him.

"I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy. We were in the same frat at Tulane. It's gone from torturing pledges to torturing interns. Am I right?" he asked the interns.

"Be very careful how you two answer that." Burk says playfully warning the three as they exchange small smiles.

"I could tell some stories." he joked.

"Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo. It's not the time to cross me." he warned him.

"It isn't anything too serious? right?" the wife asks anxiously holding her pregnant stomach.

"That's what this procedure will tell us. You don't worry about anything but growing my godson in there." burke reassured her.

"He kicks like you wouldn't believe." she smiled.

"A badass, just like his father." he smiled at the two before instructing Veronica. " Move a little to the right. Your other right. There. Let me take a look at it."

"What do you see? What is it?" Bill worried.

"Could be any number of things." Burke tells him.

"Good work Dr Cameron. O'Malley, take a biopsy of the mass. Dr. Karev and Dr Cameron, schedule a CT. Let's not worry until we have to."

━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━

Now, Bill was getting his CT while George ,Alex and Veronica were in the scanning room talking among themselves.

"I gotta say, George, I didn't think you had it in you. It's always the quiet ones. So who's the woman?" Alex commented.

" None of your business." George replied sullenly.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Veronica asks as she looks up from her phone.

"Nothing!" "George has syph" both of them said at the same time making Veronica raise her brows.

"Alex!" George shouted embarrassed ."Vee...." he moans as Veronica tries not to laugh,

"George its fine you don't have to be so embarrassed about it" Veronica tries to say soothingly after gaining her composure.

"Oh, come on. Who gave you the cooties on the playground?" Alex asks curiously making Veronica swat at his chest lightly.

" You must have had something like this before, right?" George asks desperately.

"I never talk about my penis with other men."

The tech then looks at the three weirdly.

" I don't either, normally." George stutters as Veronica tries to muffle her laughter.

At that moment the results show up from the Ct scan making the three widen their eyes.

"We better get Burke." Veronica mutters before the three walk out.