10. (s2 e16)

The five interns minus Meredith were in the pit, tying each other's yellow gowns as they waited for a trauma to come in.

"We haven't had a decent resident this week" Christina brings up.

"Oh the last two weren't that bad." Izzie comments

"Doesn't matter which resident we get. They suck "Veronica bluntly states.

"They all sucked" George says.

"No one can compare to Bailey"

"Yeah. I miss her"

"same"

They all seem to reminiscence over their resident as Meredith joins them.

Veronica smirks as she sees Izzie rejecting Alex. George rolls his eyes at the pair as Christina attempts to stop her laugh.

"Can we get back to the point" Christina asks them

"You had a point?" George asks her sassily.

"Yeah, which surgeon are we going to have to suck up to today?"

"That would be me! " came Baileys voice shocking all of them as they turn to see their short and very pregnant resident standing behind them looking annoyed.

"Dr. Bailey?" Veronica asks for all of them

"Nobody wants you! Do you think I have time for this? I am pregnant! I'm supposed to be on bed rest. I'm supposed to be growing a human being. I'm supposed to be calm! Do I look calm to you? Did I raise you fools to be pariahs?" Bailey goes on looking tired and annoyed at her interns.

George pushes past the others and walks up to Bailey wrapping his arms around him. "You're back." he says in an amazed tone hugging his resident with all his might.

"Ah! I'm not back." Bailey says trying to get George off her.

"You're not? " George asks resembling a little kid who refuses to let go of his toy.

"Get off me."

George unwraps himself from around her stopping back looking unbothered as he smiles at everyone.

Veronica was sure she had seen Bailey smile at him too slightly for just a second.

Just then the distant sounds of sirens can be heard.

"Uh Yang, Karev, Grey, Cameron stay here and wait for the incoming case. O'Malley page Addison Shepherd." Bailey instructs. " And Stevens get a wheelchair."