Chapter 2: Sky

Not proofread (or at least not really)

"Sky, you might need to hurry up a bit", the male with the black-bluish hair said. He was glancing over his shoulder back to his partner, who was typing away on a keyboard, trying to hack into the computer system while he stood at the door standing guard.

Sky, his partner, was a young male with brown hair, who was standing in front of rows of monitors, which were hung onto the wall. The brunet let his eyes flicker to each screen while not once looking down at the slick, white keyboard where his gloved hands were typing codes in an incredible fast pace. Lines of lines of code were fed into the opened screen windows with seemingly no effort at all. 

There was no way one could ever get used to the pace Sky worked in, but there was a reason why he was the best hacker of the current generation. He was fast, efficient, and never left a single trace. In other words, he was a known genius. 

"Relax a bit, SpearB. I'm done in a minute", Sky replied while his gaze still flickering over each monitor. Every screen just showed rows and rows of digits, which became longer and longer with each passing second as lighting fast, gloved fingers danced over the keyboard.

"I would call you out for stressing me, but since your talented ass is an Allrounder. You could probably do this yourself if you didn't need to stay guard", the brunet hacker went on. His lips showed the hint of a smirk while his eyes were still fixed onto the monitors.

SpearB huffed and rolled his eyes. Sure, he could hack into the computer system and get what they came here for too, but never in the incredible fast pace of his partner. In all honesty, it was probably impossible for a normal person to work in that pace, but Sky managed to do it anyway. He was just that extraordinarily talented when it came to computers and hacking systems.

Slowly SpearB noticed himself getting distracted by watching the hacker work and shook his head lightly to get his thoughts back on track. He needed to stay guard and make sure nobody of the so called "Helpers" of this facility would notice Sky and him. If they did, their whole operation would end in a disaster.

Carefully, SpearB stuck his head out of the little computer room, scanning the dark and empty corridor for any sign of someone approaching. It was a nerve wrecking thing to do, even though SpearB should be used to it. After all, he had been doing this for years now. He couldn't even remember a time where he wasn't avoiding being spotted a freedom-robbing system.

Still, he never got used to the thrill, which came with breaking into an high security facility only to steal and delete virtual data. Every time they did this sort of thing, SpearB could feel his heart thumping in his ears and his hands automatically wandered to the violet Elektrogun on his belt. Even though a Elektrogun looked scary, they couldn't kill or seriously harm anyone. They just knocked people unconscious, leaving them without any major or life threatening injuries.

Bang Chan, better known as CB97 and the leader of the rebel group 'Stray Kids' and part of the Allrounder trio 3Racha, made sure no one of his guys would ever touch a  weapon, which would purposely harm others. He had always been against violence, even though he was one of "The Systems" most wanted individuals along with SpearB and another male, who called himself 'J.One' but nowadays preferred the cover name 'Han'.

"Relax a bit, hyung",  Sky spoke up again, letting SpearB's attention drift back to the brunet, standing in front of the computers. His fingers were still flying over the keyboard while his eyes flickered over the different screens. It never seized to amaze SpearB how attentive Sky was without having to pay full attention. The brunet seemed to always know when someone was being anxious or nervous, even in moments where he wasn't paying much attention.