Emerald 🖤💚

I recently found out that Emerald is connected with my necklace. How do I know that you might ask? Well every time I take the necklace off he disappears and when I put it back on he is magically back. But not only that but he is also connected with me, no one else can see him except me.
I did everything to try and find more information on what is he: googled, read books, asked my whole family who knows think's I'm crazy, but nothing!
Then the next day this happened :
"Emerald, Emerald, where are you?"-I called for him. "Meow"-I heard from the outside. I quickly put on some normal clothes and went outside. "Emerald what are you doing here, people are going to think I'm talking to air!" He just looked at us and walked away. I was confused but then he stopped, turned around, sat, and waited. I started to follow him because that was what he clearly wanted. We were walking for half an hour and finally stopped in the woods. "So why did you take me here?"- he just kept looking at my necklace. Finally, i decided to hold the emerald with my fingers. I closed my eyes thinking I look dumb like I'm acting like I'm in a movie or something. But then I heard his meow and slowly opened my left eye. "WHAT?!"- I said in shock. Emerald was not a cute little cat anymore, he was a TIGER. "WHAT, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!?"- I was talking to myself while Emerald was looking at me. "BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP"- I heard on my phone "oh sh*t!"- I was away from home for 1 hour without telling anyone where I went! Quickly I rushed home while Emerald who was one second a tiger and the other a dragon was playfully running around me. I got home and acted like nothing happened while I was panicky eating cereal for breakfast. "Lisa, I don't know what is happening but since you got on this island you have been acting weird. We are going home tomorrow!" "WHAT?!"