The mushroom town

After finding out that I have powers to control plants I freaked out and tried to go off the island quickly as possible. I got on Emerald. He looked at me and started flying. We were flying for a while, and I was really tired so I fell asleep. "Welcome!"- Someone said and woke me up. "Wha-"- I said while fixing my hair. "You are now officially in the Mushroom Town!"-A small fairy-looking girl said. "I need your name and the color of your emerald!" "Umm, my name is Lisa?"-I said confused. "Okay, and your emerald? Is it blue, purple, maybe pink,...?" "Um it's actually green?"- I said clearly still confused. "Yea, I don't have the time for jokes!"- the girl said while rolling her eyes. "But, it- it's green?"- I said while taking my necklace out of my shirt. "Wow! Not possible! It's probably fake! Omg!"- I heard while a ton of people surrounded me. I noticed Emerald wasn't here. "Emerald, where did you go?" - I yelled a bit scared. "Meow" "Ugh finally, he is a cat again!"- I said while everyone was looking at me in shock. Emerald came to me and then turned around to people and started meawing. "Wow, it really you!"- a pretty girl with blue hair, pink eyes, and beautiful purple wings said. "Lisa, I saw that you were confused so let me tell you the story about the three special emeralds." "Okay, sure."- I said. "A long time ago, when there were no humans on the earth, there were two sisters and one brother. The first and the oldest sister was called "Eliza", she was kind, sweet, and hardworking. The other sister who was the youngest was called "Valerie". She was brave, strong, but also fun! And there was the brother, "Aaron", he was the middle child. He loved his sisters very much but then everything turned around. Aaron got old enough to explore the whole island they were living on and found a huge tree with three huge emeralds connected to it. There was green, yellow, and red. He found a way to make other living creatures using some sort of energy from that emerald. Then he showed his sisters and decided that all of them is going to be a guardian of each emerald. Eliza chose green, Valerie chose yellow, and Aaron chose red. After a long time there were more than 1000 living creatures and all of them knew about the two famous sisters, but no one cared about Aaron. He felt left out and was angry. So he decided to put a bit of that energy into his emerald. But it didn't go as expected. There was a huge explosion, and because of that his emerald got on fire and turned black. He was connected to the emerald and he felt what the emerald felt that night. And after that, he was just different. That's all we know so far.- she said while looking at the floor.