scarlet

"So where are the sisters now?"- I asked. "We...don't know, they disappeared. We thought they...you know...died... But that is not possible. They always used to come to this town, actually, they used to come here when the town was not even built yet. Eliza always made mushrooms here when she was young. It was one of her favorite things! And she decided to help made Mushroom Town. Then, 10 years ago from now, no one saw them anymore. Some people thought they left us, some they were exploring the earth, and some that Aaron k*lled them. But last year, they were officially reported missing. And a year went by and steal nothing. But you are here! And you have her necklace somehow! Wait how did you even get the necklace? "Oh well, m-my grandma gave it to me..." "Wait how does she have it?"-I panicked "Lisa, you need to ask your grandma about this right now." After that, I went home.
"Grandma?" "Yes, honey?" "Where did you get this necklace?". My grandma looked a bit shocked. "Oh I don't remember honey, I'm old"- she said. "Could you try to remember, please, grandma?" "Fine, this necklace belongs to a really kind and sweet girl named Eliza, but she disappeared and left the necklace to me, for you. You are special, out of billions of people she chose you. And this necklace is special too, but you need to find out about it yourself.