2.

"So, this is our class

"So, this is our class. If you ever get lost just remember our class is to the right of the half broken water fountain." Jazmine says with a smile. Zane thanks her and waits for her to enter, following behind.

Zane would never admit it but it's cute when she talks to him like it's his first day even though he's been here for a few weeks. Maybe the whole previous conversation just blew past her head. It doesn't matter, her smile is what makes it worth while.

"You can have a seat by me, no one ever sits by me...haha."

"Thank you, I'll be your company from now on." Zane says, sitting down with his small, worn down backpack on his side. Jazmine gives him a slanted smile before opening her laptop to read her new joker story she found.

She obviously has no shame with what she loves to do. No one ever seemed to care anyways, besides Araceli of course. But Araceli has learned to just let it happen, hoping she will someday grow out of it.

"You know, you're a really cool person, sorry if that sounds weird but you just give me positive vibes." Zane says.

Jazmine is taken back, she's used to Araceli being straightforward and bold but with someone she just met. She can't help but feel her stomach do a little flip. Sure she's gotten compliments before, but it's been awhile since someone's called her a nice person to be around.

"Uhh..Thank you. And no it's not weird don't worry. You're cool to be around too Zane."

"Thanks."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hey guys! Do you want to go to my house and smoke? Jazmine I brought snacks for you since I know you don't smoke. As well as candy."

A smile erupts on Jazmines face, she isn't against people smoking she just doesn't do it herself personally.

"Alright sure."

"Sorry I didn't even ask, are you cool with smoking Zane?" Araceli says.

"Yeah, I've done it a few times. I'm down." Zane glances at Jazmine, who is happily swaying to the music blasting in her ears.

Zane has known her for about a few hours but something about her aura is so welcoming and calming. He can't call it a crush or anything but she definitely has him interested.

"Alright sweet, let's go to the store to get some snacks for me since I get the munchies." Araceli waves the two over, her keys jangling between her fingers.

Jazmine follows her, as well as Zane behind her. The school hallways were busy as ever, but since the three of them have two off periods, they get out of school earlier than most students. As the trio get in Aracelis car, Araceli throws a pack of gushers to Jazmine. Who happily takes it and starts attempting to open the rough package.