3.

Zane was waken up by the slight shaking of his body, slowly opening his eyes to see a concerned Jazmine over him

"Hey. You've been asleep for 5 hours and I thought you died so I wanted to check on you." Jazmine says, as she retracts her hands back as if she touched something hot, a small blush covering her nose and cheeks.

Zane inwardly smiles, "Where's Araceli?"

"She's dead asleep on the bed, but I knew it would be uncomfortable if you slept on the floor all night so I prepared the sofa in case you're still sleepy." She says with a smile, and just then Zane realizes Jazmine has a tooth gap. One which he finds cute, slightly noticeable but it's infuriatingly adorable.

"Thanks sweetheart. Can you grab me a glass of water? I'll head to the sofa." Zane asks as he picks himself up from off the floor. His high has completely worn off but he doesn't quite feel like going home. Especially when he just got the chance to finally talk to Jazmine alone, can't help but feed his dying curiosity.

"Of course! I'll see you at the couch." She says as she disappears out of the room, Zane watching her hair move ever so slightly around her body.

She truly is beautiful, no man could deny that.

Zane is at the couch, sitting himself down near the blankets and pillows that Jazmine has set up for him. Thankfully it was Friday or else he would be in serious trouble with having to wake up for school.

Zane smiled at the thought, such a sweetheart she is.

"Here's your water." Jazmine says as she walks up to him, a cup extended out to him.

"Thank you. You are too kind." Zane says as he downs the water, cotton mouth is no joke.

"I was planning to rewatch the newest joker movie, w-would you uh.. care to join me if you feel like it?" Jazmine says as she places her water cup down. She feels her left eye twitch in anxiety. She doesn't even know what she's doing anymore.

Zane let's out a small chuckle, which makes Jazmine slightly panic. Was he laughing at her?

"Sure, but didn't the movie come out like two days ago. How can you already rewatch it?" Zane asks, to which Jazmine lets out a nervous chuckle.

"I really like joker... also this is about the 3rd time I'll be rewatching it."

Zane slightly chokes on his water, Jazmine panics and pats his back in an effort to help.

Zane's coughs soon turn to laughs. Jazmine finds herself smiling, his laugh is unique. Deep yet whenever he laughs his voice cracks ever so slightly.

"Apologies, I am not laughing at you I just admire your passion." Zane says, to which Jazmine waves her hand.

"Nome taken. I am not ashamed to admit my love for joker."

"Alright well, let's start this movie shall we?" Zane says.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The credits just finished rolling, but Jazmine passed out onto Zane's lap about 40 mins into the movie. Her schoolwork must have made her exhausted.

Zane reaches over for the remote, turning off the TV. It's best to let her sleep, but will it be okay if she sleeps on his lap? Zane fears when she wakes up she will freak and profusely apologize.

What do I do..?

Zane goes with the easiest solution, moving. But that wasn't as easy as he thought it would be because as soon as Zane started moving Jazmine subconsciously grips onto his thigh tighter.

Zane freezes, checking if she was faking to be asleep but the slight drool and the ever so noticeable snoring was enough to show she was out.

"Who would've known you were such a cuddler.." Zane says as he places his hand on top of her head, pushing the stray strands of hair from her face.

Looking over at the pillow, he grabs it and lays back so that Jazmine is lying between his legs and he is laying against the couch. Although this position may not look comfortable. Zane cannot deny that he is finding himself getting drowsy again.

Zane covers Jazmine with the blanket that was originally from him, but he couldn't help but notice how she shivered slightly. And Zane had enough body heat to cover for himself.

"Sleep well Jazmine." Zane says before he closes his eyes and falls asleep as well.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

━━━━ ⊰