Chapter Fourteen

Lan Wangji has this habits when he's with husband.

1. Staring.

After Sex, he'd always watch Wei Wuxian sleep on top of him with the most satisfied smile. Pulling the slim body of his lover close to him and hugging him tightly. Making him feel warmer, loved... Safe... He'd look at him as if he's the only one in the world, which to him, Wei Wuxian is his world. He's his world and he is his life line. When his lover is simply doing anything he'd just stare. Be it when they are just walking, holding hands and talking. Eating, when his lover is eating healthy and well. Eating better and getting rid of that awful eating disorder he has. Getting dressed. He'd stare at Wei Wuxians' body. Even if Wei Wuxian is insecure of the way he looks, Lan Wangji looks at him like an expensive painting. He's more than that. Reading or writing. He'd watch Wei Wuxian reading with him, writing some random things or scribbling drawings next to him. Staring at him while Wei Wuxian smiles at him. "I love you" always in his mind as he smiles. To him, Wei Wuxian is the only one he loves. The only one in his line of sight. That smile he loves to stare at. Those eyes in different hues but still to him they were beautiful.

2. Hugging.

When in bed, they tend to spoon. Wei Wuxian immediately gets drowsy when he lays on the bed and Lan Wangji loves to hold him close. They often spoon and Lan Wangji hugs him. He fills Wei Wuxians' waist and his Lover just rests peacefully and safe. There he watches his lover feel safe with him nearby. While in public or private places. Lan Wangji either wraps his arms around Wei Wuxian or stand close because he wants to keep him safe at all costs. Knowing that his husband is a chaotic beast and would run into danger once he's heard for danger without even thinking of it. He keep Wei Wuxian close so that his lover could feel safe and comfort. Whether people stare or not, he'll always be shameless and pull Wei Wuxian close. He'll always hold his lover closer than anything cause to him, he also finds comfort and peace when he feels Wei Wuxians' skin brushing against it. He feels rest and he feels better when he's with him.

3. Philosophical Words.

For Wei Wuxian, hearing Lan Wangji say what he says on the most sweetest of times, it's kind of cheesy and cringe. Though whatever Lan Wangji says, it makes his heart beat and Lan Wangji knows this. In his mind, he is smirking and he's getting ready to think of another thing to say, just to make sure Wei Wuxian would be flustered. He enjoys teasing his husband because back then, Wei Wuxian would be the one often teasing him. Now he is feeling the joy of teasing his lover back. No wonder Wei Wuxian liked teasing him before. It's funny to see Wei Wuxian go all red and cute. Lan Wangjis' heart pounds like crazy when he heard his husband laugh at a philosophical remark he said or to see his husband actually love what he just said. No matter how ridiculous and shameless it might sound, he'd be happy if Wei Wuxian reacts to it. Whether his husband gets shy or actually love the philosophical remark. He'd always be willing to do something silly or shameless just so that he could see him smile. He'd always want to see him smile. Always.

4. Writing it down.

At the end of the day of a journey or just a simple day. Lan Wangji always carries this particular pad of paper which he compiles. Everyday, he writes what happened like a letter to himself. Starting with a "Dear Self" then whatever happens that day. He says he does this so that when he grows up with Wei Wuxian, he can still remember whatever they did and he can still tell this as a story to Wei Wuxian when he grows old. He'd always want to have a memory with Wei Wuxian and he'll make a thousand of those. Writing whatever happened is so important to Lan Wangji because memories with Wei Wuxian will just be... Everything for him. Wei Wuxian is everything to him. Whether they had sex that day or if they went fishing, night hunting or doing crazy shit. He'd always write it down because this is everything. Lan Wangji hates accidents except when they went from friends to this. Wei Wuxian is the only one he'd want in his dirty dreams, paintings and in his life. Having Wei Wuxian is enough to make him live. With Wei Wuxian, his heart will continue to beat.