School

Damian steps out of the limo with his head held high. Alfred smirked goodbye and drove off. Automatically, Damian dropped his head and avoided the crowd. Teens his age never really understood the beauty of intelligence. They considered it a flaw. Except for Ana Gaspar. Ana is a shy artist that attends Gotham Academy out of a full art scholarship. She has a few classes with Damian, but they didn't speak, but that ended after lunch.
The captain of the wrestling team had a hankering for something sweet, and had a taste for Alfred's cookies. Damian is known to take care of himself, but he needed to keep a low profile at school if he wanted to continue to be Robin.
Damian sat outside in the shade reading as he normally did when he was rudely interrupted.
"Pip squeak! Lunch now. YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO BE WORSE THAN THE LAST NERD THAT DIDN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT." The blond ape yelled.
Though Damian was silent, and continued to read.
"Hey! I talking to you! Do you speak English? " The jock taunted.
Damian stuck his index finger up asking for a few more moments. When he was done with his chapter he rested his bookmark on his page, and closed the book entirely. Then stood formally up patting the dirt speaks off his khakis.
He finally cleared his throat,"I speak many languages even ancient ones. It is you who can not speak the current language I am undertaking. Your grammar mistake lost your intimidation. That is if I was ever intimidated."
Shocked by this new response the jock spoke, "What?"
"Your bewilderment doesn't surprise me," Damian sighed fruitlessly, "Worster is not a proper adjective. The correct use of it is worst." Damian corrected.
"WHATEVER! Just give me your lunch, rich boy!" He yelled embarrassed.
Damian rested his arms behind his back,"No."
The athlete didn't know what to do. Confused he considered the language of violence; which Damian was also fluent in. Before he even touched Damian someone with a high tone yelled their way.
"CHAD LANCOCK! COME RIGHT THIS INSTINCT!"
Chad backed away, and ran before looking around for a teacher. Curious; Damian investigated the scene when a Hispanic girl popped out of the bushes with a bull horn. Unaware that Damian was waiting for her to come out. She freaked.
"Oh. I-uh didn't see you there. I'm well uh." She laughed nervously, and stroked her curly hair to get out all the leaves.
"You're my anonymous protector." Damian pulled out a green leaf from her hair that she missed. Then flicked it to the ground," Damian Wayne, I don't believe we have been acquainted." He stuck out his hand ending his introduction.
Ana sighed with relief, and shook his hand," Ana Gaspar. I wouldn't call myself a protector. I did hide in the bushes." She smiled to the floor.
"Yes, that was a very clever tactic. He would have never have spotted you." Damian continue with his back straight.
Ana's cheeks grew roses.
"Would you like to accompany me over by the tree to eat lunch?" Damian said oh so confidently.
"Well. I," Ana stop and smiled with her head up," Yes. I would love to eat lunch with you." She answered, and picked up her lunch kit and drawing pad ready to follow Damian.