Handmedowns

Damian was still trying to handle the new slang language, but Jason believed he was improving. Dick came in through the front door with a gray dry cleaners bag. Damian rushed to his favorite brother.
"Is this my new attire? " Damian questioned.
"No, Damian! Say that again but smaller!" Jason yelled with frustration.
"Oh...... Are those my clothes?" Damian revised.
"Woah. Um. Yeah they are." Dick said impressed with Damian's progress.
"Go try this on." Dick handed the bag to Damian.
Ten minutes later, Damian was fully dressed in a classy tux.
"What is that?" Jason said annoyed.
"I had to find something that fit the Academy's dress code, so I asked Daphne (a friend) to fix up my old uniform." Dick explained.
"How did you get Daphne to do that?" Jason asked.
"Fifteen bucks and a movie."
"Yep. That sounds like Daphne." Tim said walking out the kitchen with a tray of garlic bread; that immediately caught Jason's attention.
"Hey. I think thats a win win situation. " Dick smirked.
Tim nudged his shoulder,"You dog."
"Enough, do I look presentable-" Damian caught himself," I mean. Do I look good?"
"You look adorable." Dick smiled.
"I don't care." Tim hissed.
"It will have to do." Jason stuffed his face with garlic bread.
Damian sat back on the couch,"Perfect."