Monday

Monday had arrived, and Dick drove him to to school in his sports car. Not like every morning, but Damian was still clearly confident that he had a chance at making new friends. The first few hours of his popularity were exhilarating. Though that quickly changed. Crowds of people surrounded him everywhere he went. It began to seem uncomfortable. He couldn't go to the library because he'd make too much noise. Plus Jason told him not to. He didn't have time to himself, and he couldn't concentrate. Every minute someone had to harass him, but that wasn't the worst part. When he tried to communicate with Ana, or even stand next to her a flock of living Barbie dolls forced him to a different location.
By the end of the day he was booked. Its seemed as if he had been holding his breath for the entire day. He didn't even notice Ana stomping toward him.
"What was that?" She yelled.
"I tried to make more friends," Damian simplified his answer such as Jason taught him.
"What," Ana asked under offense.
Damian explained the best he could what he planned to do. He said that he wanted to find more people like her, so if she left him he wouldn't be alone.
Ana's anger melted to embarrassment. Tears dampened her eyes.
She gulped,"Damian, I will never leave you. For a long time I was too shy to even talk in an unfamiliar crowd, but you helped me. You're smart, kind, considerate, and strong. Why would you change yourself to find the wrong people. If they didn't already see how amazing you are without the slang, and new shirt, then they should change, and get some glasses,"she laughed,
"Damian, you are perfect just the way you are. Please. Never change."
Ana finished with a hug.
Damian's face grew hot, and his heart pounded. He knew a circle of people has formed around them, but he didn't care. He wanted the hug to last forever. As she let go, his arms fell to her waist. He looked into her big sparkling eyes. Before she could let go of him he pulled her into a warm kiss. They heard gasps, and cries from the crowd as the teens moved away.
When Damian pulled back, his blue eyes widened.
"I apologize for my rash reaction. I didn't-"
Ana smiled, and kissed his cheek,"It's okay. Just don't be stupid next time." She warned.
"Never again." Damian promised.
Dick honked on his horn while Tim was blowing into a tissue in the front seat, obviously touched by the scene. Jason sat on his motorcycle to see how Damian's lessons have pulled off, and realized he helped Damian score a girlfriend. Dick was proud, and ready to embarrass him in front of his new soulmate.
"That's my little man." Dick whispered, and continued to honk his horn.
Damian grabbed Ana's hand tightly, and ran with her to the sports car.
A/N For BoAna1527
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hoped you liked it. Your an amazing person, and I'm glad we have completed another full year of your life as friends. My life wouldn't be the same without you, and I hope we have many more years together. Please never change.
~ your Bat Family member
Lordamazing
P.S
Even though we change and we're finding our own place in the world we all know that when the tears fall,or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point that we're not still friends.
Lordamazing out