Chapter 1

Wen Ruohan a man of authority stood with his three sons the youngest silent and cold towards the world as he turned towards his father "A-dai I wish to see A-Naing soon" not waiting for his fathers response he walked away causing Wen Ruohan to sigh, giving a nod towards the eldest two who walked away before he turned to his disciples "send a letter to The Gusu Lan sect and request a meeting with the head"

The disciples bow towards their leader and mutter "yes sect leader Wen," making their way away from the leader to do their work.

Wen ying Courtesy wuxian youngest of the wen siblings sat in his room a flute in hand while resentment energy collided with beautifully noted music, not many knew of this boy or who his parents where though Wen Ruohan loved his children each the same but his youngest was different, the boy could control resentment energy and fierce corpses at will, as unique as this is, it was frowned upon by many mainly the boys mother who had at first hated the boy for such things as he'd known how to control such energy since very young.

In gusu lan sect

In the library pavilion sat a man reading a book his demeanor cold and unapproachable though the two little kids beside him could say differently

"Uncle" a little boy with auburn pink eyes said as he noticed a disciple standing in front of them, the other little boy with gold eyes took the paper from said disciple and dismissed him before handing the paper to his uncles awaiting hand

Said man took the paper from his nephew and read it with a gentle smile caressing his lips "looks like the wen clan will be visiting soon my boys" he gently stated while ruffling their hair taking a stand "shall we get their room set up, warm and welcoming?"

Back in Qishan wen sect

Three young boys stood in the throne room of the Qishan wen sect two in the signature red and white robes, the youngest stood in thick black outer robes hanging off his shoulders, the original clan outer robes set under in the original spot they should, followed by red inner robes and lastly silky white inner robes (so basically there's silk white robes against his skin, inner red robes over the white silk, on top of the red robes sits the normal wen sect outer robes but above these robes hanging off his shoulders is thick pure black outer robes which keeps heat on his body as it is naturally cold due to the resentment energy making his body appear dead or as cold as a corpse.) each stood calmly but in perfect posture, Wen Xu the eldest spoke first "a-die you called us here? Is it to set leave?'' The next followed not long after the eldest, without giving his father time to respond, spoke. "A-die isn't Jiang Yunmeng sect and Jin lanling sect visiting Gusu lan sect as well? Why would we visit the same as Didi's Betrothed?", said Didi stiffened at the mention of his betrothed it hadn't been as if he wished for it no, this betrothal was set to strengthen the tie between the wen and Jin sect, A gentle huff left the youngest's lips "I wished to see my A-Naing I didn't know they were visiting as well though I assume it is too late to back out, A-die when will we be leaving?"

Wen Ruohan smiled at his three sons standing up "seeing as you three are ready we will depart now" he walked towards his youngest adjusting the thick black outer robes so it held tightly around the young boy "what have I told you about wearing it like this? It'll only make you cold if not worn properly. "

Wen Ying ignored his fathers words in favor of changing the subject "Wen Ning will be coming along A-die '', the boy turned away from his father, his robes flying behind him as he walked away with no interest for further conversation or reason for it.