Chapter 5

Wen ying hesitantly walked towards his betrothed with a pout, His brothers having taken Wen Ning and a disciple of the wen clan on their own swords leaving Wen wuxian to go on to his betrothed, a knowing smirk was shared  between the two older brothers.

"Wen Wuxian" the man clad in gold bowed to his Betrothed causing the boy a slight panic.

"A-ah please no need to bow Young Master Jin" he gently pulled the other back into a standing potion.

"Young Master Wen, how may I be of service to you?" The man in gold glanced towards the brother Wens shivering unnoticeably at their gaze.

"May I be of trouble and ask to a company you on your sword?" The faint blush dusting his pale almost grey skin didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"You may"

A squeal filled the air as Wen Wuxian was lifted onto the other's sword with ease the others hand gently rested against his waist so he didn't fall.

"We shall be off then no?" Wen Xu smiles as he takes lead

Several men clad in different colors flew past others on their swords as many had expected the up most elegance from the lan clan they hadn't expected even more so from the Wen's flying alike

-------------------

Wen wuxian climbed off Jin Zixuan's sword with his brothers assistance his robes flowing in the wind.

" A-Ying are you cold?" Wen Xu questioned as he noticed his brothers change in posture.

" Mm only a little"

"Here..." A blushing Jin Zixuan took a golden robe from one of his disciples having told them to bring it Incase, he gently puts it on his Betrothed shoulders completely missing the very faint pink that dusted Wen Wuxians Cheeks

"AH!" That was what broke the beautiful moment the panicked screams of one witnessing another lose their life.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is based off what happened before Chapter 4