Chapter 6

The first to action was the Wen sect dancing together as their youngest master danced across the water with the up most elegance not a single water ghoul surviving the lash of such a beautiful sword

The awe of the Lan sect silent, The jins not so much as they gasped in awe

      Wen ying made his way to the center just hovering over the water his gaze shifting over the water as if it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, In truth it wasn't but the growing darkness had peaked his interest.

"We should ride" he hears his brother say though he payed no mind focusing on the darkness which was rapidly approaching, causing him to shift on his sword and rise higher the thought of just letting himself go came to mind though he quickly pushed that thought away as he heard more screams.

His gaze shifted towards the screams seeing the other climbing their swords though only one caught his eye,  he saw it now the racing ghouls the growing panic the fear though that's not what he saw no what he saw was a beautiful man in gold staring at him not riding to his sword but almost sinking with his boat.

"Save him" he heard whispers repeat

"Save the one you love"

"Save him or we take him"

He wasn't thinking any longer he rushed towards the golden man jerking him off the sinking boat, panic raising in his mind as he felt his legs be grabbed he new all to well and so he threw his betrothed to his brothers before feeling himself be yanked into the depths of the darkness

"A-Xian!!!"

'Its cold..' total darkness is all he saw

'Will I die here?'

'What about A-Xuan..?  A-Xu? A-Chao? Father?? Will they be okay?'

------------

Seconds, Minutes, An hour had passed or so that's how it felt to Jin Zixuan as he let himself fall into the depths of the water searching and searching for his beloved it was getting colder, Darker, Scarier, but that didn't matter all that mattered was finding Wen ying.

He searched and searched but it was getting harder to breath the further he went until he was unable to stay awake the last thing he seen being a beautiful angel clad in red and white "Wen...ying"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have my motivation back! For how long I don't know, work is draining and I'm sick right now so updates will continue to be slow but gone. I hope you all are staying Healthy and taking care of yourselfs, thank you for reading.