Chapter 4

'Effortlessly beautiful' That's the first thing that came to Jin Zixuan's mind as he watches his betrothed dance along the water as if it was the most delicate thing in the world, and ever so beautiful smile rest on his lips.

"Will I be able to bring that smile to your face one day?" He whispers to no one though if anyone heard they said nothing, deciding on allowing the Jin Heir to keep face.

"Ride your swords!"

The Jin watched as the beauty majestically with ever so much agility climbed his sword , Never mind the command his mind wouldn't leave his trance

"A-Xuan! Get on your sword!"

'A-.. A-Xuan' he repeated in his head only coming back to reality when he feels himself being lifted from his sinking boat...No he wasn't being lifted he was being thrown.

"A-Xian!"
"Wen Ying!"
" Wen Wuxian!"
"Master Wen!" 

They all watched in horror as the black Abyss pulled Wen Wuxian deeper into its deaths, The Jin Heirs first and only thought was to save him, even if he didn't think rationally.

"Jin Zixuan! You idiot!"
"Stop him! Master Jin!"
"Young Master Jin!"

Cold, he felt cold, Nothing but darkness that's all he sees "A-....Xian" something forced his body to shut down the last he saw was a beautiful beauty of White and red

"A-Xuan, wake up, your safe now, it's okay. Open your eyes"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Chapter 4 is here, brought to you by All the XuanXian sweetness I watch while rewatching The Untamed.

Very short due to suspens, Also Cliffhanger good luck trying to find out what happened.

XuanXian is by far my favorite ship, though I still gravely love WangXian.

Q: Should I Write a Lan Ying with XuanXian ship, or Yilling Wei Sect?