Now What

Autumn's P.O.V.

Julie was putting a bouquet of pink flowers into a vase when I poofed into her kitchen.

"Pretty flowers. Did Luke get them for you?" I asked moving closer to look at them.

"No, Nick did actually," Julie explained.

I looked at her confused, "Nick? Like your dance partner at school?"

"Yeah, except he has a thing for me now and I used to have a huge crush on him before you know...," She replied.

"Your boyfriend fell from the sky?" I joked.

She rolled her eyes at me and smiled, "I've told you already, Luke and I are just friends."

"Sure," I say, "Like how Reggie and I are just friends."

"No, because you two are actually dating," She retorted. 

"That was my point. Anyway I got to go, but we aren't done talking about this," I say.

"We never are!" She yelled before I poofed to the studio.

Alex was sitting on the couch messing around with Julie's laptop and the other two were no where to be found.

"Does Julie know you are messing with her laptop?" I ask.

"Yes, she gave me permission, no need for a speech about respecting her privacy...again," He said.

"What are you doing with it anyway?" I question looking at the screen.

"Looking up skate parks in the area, Willie hasn't been at any of his usual ones. I even checked Justin Bieber's pool!" 

"Who's Justin Bieber?" I ask.

He sighed and looked at me, "A singer or something. That's not the point, I really need to find Willie so he knows that I'm still here and didn't crossover."

"Okay, I'll help you look in a little bit, but remember Willie could be in another museum."

"Or being held against his will by Caleb. Or...or worse." Alex began to cry and I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine," I say, "Go look for him some more and if you don't find him, let me know and we will do it together."

Alex nodded his head and wiped his tears before poofing away. I decided while he was away I would play around on my guitar. Just as I started to get an idea for a song, I heard a whoosh behind me.

"Oh, hey Luke," I say, "What are you up to?"

"What do you think the best way for me to get something from a store would be?"

"I mean, you're a ghost, can't you just take whatever you want?"

"Technically yes," He said sitting down beside me, "But I don't know how people would react to random objects floating in the air."

"Good point, I mean being alive would make it so much easier for you to get Julie a gift," I say.

"I know right....Wait how did you know I wanted to get Julie a gift?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I mean you don't have to buy anything for yourself so why else would you go through the trouble. Not to mention I figured you'd want to outshine the flowers Nick got Julie."

"Nick got Julie flowers?" He asked.

"You didn't know? Whoops."

"Did she like them? Is she keeping them? Did Nick ask her out on a date or something?"

"I assume so, yes, and I don't know," I respond, "Also you could write a note to Flynn asking her to get the thing for Julie,"

"Good idea! Thanks Autumn, I got to go," He said and then poofed out. I went back to strumming my guitar. I tried to get the idea I had earlier back, but it was long gone from my mind. 

I knew something was off but I couldn't figure out what it was. I went outside to see if anyone was there but I didn't find anything. It still felt as though someone was watching me.

"Hello?" I called out, "Is there someone out there?" I didn't get a response and was going to go back inside of the studio.

"Boo!" Someone yelled scaring me half to my second death. I screamed and fell down onto the ground. Once I finally got over the shock I looked up.

"Reginald Peters, I swear if you ever do that again you will be single," I say standing up and pushing him.

He laughed and put his hands up in surrender, "Okay, I'm sorry, but that was really funny."

"No, it definitely was not!" I exclaim, "Was it you out here the whole time?"

"I don't think so, I just got back as you were heading into the studio. Was there someone else here?"

"Yeah, my other ghost boyfriend. He told me to tell you hi by the way," I say jokingly.

"That's not funny," He responded.

"Guess we're even now," I say, "Where were you anyway?"

"At the pet shop looking at the puppies and then getting sad because I couldn't pet them," He answered, pouting at the end.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" I question.

"Because they are really cute," he said and then paused, "But not as cute as you."

I groaned and scrunched up my nose, "That one was really bad. I swear your flirting is just getting cheesier."

"Only because I keep falling more in love with you," he said and winked at me before walking into the studio.

"Now I'm starting to wish those jolts did destroy me," I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" Reggie asked turning to look at me.

I shook my head, "Nothing."

I climbed up into the loft to see what else was up there. Other than when I found our instruments, I hadn't been back up but I had nothing better to do until Alex came back. I started looking in some old boxes before I found something shinning. I took it out and gasped when I realized what it was. it was a necklace with a silver heart at the end. The same necklace my mom gave me on my 13th birthday to match with her gold one.