༊*·˚𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

༊*·˚ I : DISCLAIMERS ˚·*

i do not claim to own any of the characters which have been created by the writers of the vampire diaries, the originals or a few of the events which take place in this story.
this story may not be age appropriate for anyone below the age of 16,as this story may contain sensitive themes such as the following [ TW ] :: suicide, self-harm, rape, sexual-harrasment, murder, verbal abuse, physical, violence, gore, death and brutality
prior to the mentioning of some possibly triggering topics i will begin the paragraph with ▬ and at the end another ▬▬ to close the triggering topic. please if you think you may be sensitive to certain topics. don't read it. if you do, do so at your own peril.
i'm very particular about details and dates, so i'll try to give a specific date for certain events as each date may have some importance of sorts, and also helps me keep track of the timeline (i hope you don't mind)
cast list will continuously be updated as the story progresses as i add in more characters to add into the plot.
you will find on the header of each chapter (after the image), a youtube video of a little musical piece to listen to whilst reading the chapter.
i update very slowly and i incessantly revise the chapters i've written due to my need for perfection (bear with me). currently undergoing said revision so the names may not match the cast list, apologies.
title of revised chapters will begin with the following set of symbols ' ༉‧₊˚. ' whereas, the title of older chapters will begin with this symbol ' ● '
you can see the exact changes i've made to my book at the end of this chapter. read through it only if you've read it already otherwise you'll encounter spoilers.

▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬

 ༊*·˚II : HUMBLE REQUESTS ˚·*

please do not publish my story and its contents on this or any other platform without my explicit permission ( i'll likely decline). i will take actions against this. i hope some of my readers would inform me should it be found elsewhere.
should you be inspired by my story or any of its contents, please credit me by providing @ in the beginning of the story or that specific chapter where my content had inspired the event.
i would appreciate engagement from my readers, with little comments and predictions here and there. i love reading through all of my comments, they make my day. feel free to hate on my book as well, they help with the algorithm regardless, and having people argue back and forth boosts its popularity :) so in the end i win.
you *can* request visuals of certain places, attire or anything really. preferably write your visual requests in the author's note area, so it's easier for me to find. i may create a chapter or two specifically for visuals, numbering each of them so you can reference it to the number mentioned. the markers for visuals will be numbered as roman numerals next to the descriptions like so, [ I ]
don't forget to vote on each chapter. ever vote helps me immensely - not to mention boosts my motivation to write the book.
thank you so much for reading my book. i love you all <3

▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬

༊*·˚III : REVISION CHANGES i! SPOILERS i! ˚·*

character name changes as you've noticed. protagonist's name has been changed from astrid archer to alexandria allura lorde.
alexandria now has a twin sibling xavier. and they're both no longer adopted but the biological children of the renamed lorde family.
they all disappear instead of just alexandria this time. the rest of the spoilers i won't be spilling just yet!