༉‧₊˚. 𝟶𝟻

❛ death is but another obstacleman kind has yet to overcome ❜

death is but another obstacle
man kind has yet to overcome 

CHAPTER 05
BRINGING OUT THE DEAD

◄▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬►

[ TVD :: 03:13 ]

   SHE WAS BEGINNING to grow quite fond of the Salvatore brothers ━ as much of a nuisance the pair turned to be time and time again, they tended to be quite craft with their thirst for vengeance, that was something she could respect. Although, they may have been  every so slightly naïve, but then again they didn't have the millennia she had to learn how to avoid stupidity.

   She knew exactly the sort of wrath they had unleashed from the moment she stepped into the foyer of the Mikaelson home, the soothing aroma of cologne filled her lungs ━ Elijah was awake...fascinating. They were gambling with their own lives, it would take him a single motion to kill them all, yet they removed his dagger in hopes he would share in their hatred for Niklaus. Fascinating indeed.

   She tapped her Louboutin's loudly against the polished marble tiles, the tip-tap sound echoed throughout the spacious home, announcing her presence. The air around her whooshed around, the blurred figure of a man coming into focus before her. Chest puffed out, polished Italian leather shoes and the scent of cologne more prominent than ever ━ there was no doubt in her mind that this was Elijah Mikaelson. "Who are you?"

   She cocked a grin, "Does no one in your family know how to greet a lady?" He stared back at her with a blank face, to which she sighed at how hopeless the lot were, "Alexia Steele. Pleasure to meet you." Her voice dripped with sarcasm as she paced deeper into foyer, her eyes scanning the renovated Mikaelson home with criticism her eyes, "The house is a little bland, isn't it?"

   Elijah launched at her, his fingers holding a firm grip on her neck, her back pushed up against the wall, "Who. Are. You?" She chuckled manically in amusement, "I'm a friend of Rebekah's...of sorts. Though I'd rather you not check with her." He glowered at her, his eyes in search of any hint of a lie. He loosened his grip on her neck, "As inclined as I am to believe you. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He slowly released his grip on her neck, setting her back on the ground before pivoting to the door and holding it open with his foot.

   She looked at the open door and quirked an eyebrow, "Your sister, she told me a name...told me to tell you the name in case I had ever came across any of her siblings." His eyes glinted with curiosity, motioning for her to continue. "Xavier."

   His smile darkened at the her words, but he continued on as though it hadn't pulling his feet from the door as it glided to a close. "Please, stay for dinner. Our guests will be here any moment now." She pointed an eyebrow upwards, "Guests?" He nodded politely, showing no willingness to the context of his words as he lead her deep into the house.