༉‧₊˚. 𝟶𝟸

❛ wars would end if the dead could return ❜

wars would end if
the dead could return 

CHAPTER 02
POPCORN AT PRACTICE

◄▬▬▬▬▬ ✧ ▬▬▬▬▬►

[ TVD :: 03:06 ]

    THE CLOCK STRUCK midnight in a quaint little town in Virginia when a sleek black car rolled into the driveway across the Gilbert's, a low pitched humming sound of the engine gracing the silent street. The car was put to park in front of the cozy two-floored cozy home which had been set to renovation for the last three months ever since the Millers had moved out the moment they had received a rather generous offer from a couple of strangers.

   Hearing the low humming sound outside her window, thinking it was someone she knew, Elena peered her eyes out the window to get a look as to see who it was. She watched curiously as a honey blonde woman stepped out of the car wearing a flower off the shoulder shirred flounce sleeve dress which fell just above her knees paired with a pair of plain white arch fit Skechers, walking toward the door. Just as the woman reached for the knob, she turned her head backwards slowly her gaze lifting up to meet hers with a sly smile, pausing in that stance for a moment before disappearing into her new home.

   The following morning the golden beauty woke up just as she would every other morning, slipping out of bed and into a pair of cotton slippers before taking a quick cold shower. She would then stroll her way down the stairs and into the kitchen before downing a glass of water with no difficulty in finding her way around the new home ━ she had always been gifted with a semi-decent of direction.

   In a quick snap of her dainty fingers notebooks, journals and other objects flew up into the air out of their places and flew right into her plain white backpack ━ everything a century's old vampire would ever need in their first day of high school. She was well caught up on all the vampiric drama in the town, had you asked her a year ago she would have little to tell you but it was nothing a compulsion or six couldn't fix. 

   By a quarter past nine she had arrived at the reputed Mystical Falls High her little spies had told her about, reputed for its tragic history of high school dances that is. She may have been ever so slightly late but then again maintaining a stellar attendance record wasn't on the top of her priorities, at least she had her priorities straight ━ the same cannot be said about the golden haired Mikaelson who chose to spend her immortality in high school of all things; not skydiving, travelling, engineering but high school.

   Yet another reason she was late apart from the little bite she grabbed on her way here was due to the much too complicated process to officially be enrolled at high school, but nonetheless she did it the whole fashioned way because as big of a hassle the administration was having a town council on her trail should they find her compelling her way into school would be a much more prominent annoyance she wasn't in the mood for. One thing she did ensure however was that her timetable will be perfectly, rather almost perfectly aligned with one person in specific ━ almost, to avoid suspicion, obviously.