Characters and Background Info

Main Characters

Technoblade Withers-

Age: 34

Height: 6'5

Profession: Private Detective (Formerly worked in The Antarctic Empire as an FBI agent)

Techno moved to the town about 5 years before the start of the fic. So while he isn't really an outsider to the people of the town he also hasn't lived there his whole life. Originally Techno was born and raised in The Antarctic Empire (See Background info for more details), where he met Phil. Phil and he worked together for a couple of years before Phil retired and moved to Logstedshire with his son.

Techno has two younger siblings that still live in The Antarctic Empire, though he only has really stayed in touch with one of them. Both parents are deceased. Techno graduated when he was 16 and started working as an FBI agent at 19, he and Phil worked together for about 3 years. Techno is like an uncle to Wilbur.

Songs that remind me of this character: In the Woods Somewhere by Hozier, Special Death by Mirah, I the Sun by Lights On, Breathe Out Breathe In by Cecilia Ebba

Sheriff 'Captain' Puffy Colors-

Age: 38

Height: 5'3

Profession: Sheriff of Logstedshire

Puffy is a friendly yet stern woman who has a soft spot for kids. She is known for letting a lot of kids who get in trouble off the hook, this is definitely true for Tommy and Tubbo (It might help that Tubbo is her nephew.) Puffy is not married and far too busy to have a dating life.

Puffy has lived in Logstedshire for her whole life only leaving to go to The Badlands for training. She has a younger brother; Schlatt, and her nephew, Tubbo. Puffy has a son and his name is Foolish. Foolish has two boys of his own, making Puffy a grandparent.

Songs that remind me of this character: The Garden by The Crane Wives,

Phil Craftman-

Age: 44

Height: 5'11

Profession: Retired FBI Agent

Phil is a kind man who loves his wife and son. He loves gardening and working on side projects.

Phil like Techno is originally from the Antarctic Empire. He met his wife right out of high school and the two had their son then got married about two years later. He was an only child and both of his parents are deceased. He views Techno like that of a younger brother and the two are very close.

After retiring Phil moved to Logstedshire with his son. Kristin his wife works a lot and is the main source of income, she comes home when she is not working which is rare. Since Wilbur is not an adult Phil is able to travel with his wife.

Wilbur Soot Craftman-

Age: 19

Height: 6'5

Profession: Currently in College for music

Wilbur is a somewhat nice person who is sassy and enjoys talking to most people. He is very close with Tommy, he sees Tommy as family and as a baby brother.

Wilbur was born in the Antarctic Empire, he meet Techno when he was seven years old and thinks of him as an uncle. He moved to Logstedshire when he was nine years old. He has a lot of friends from school.

Songs that remind me of this character: As it Was by Hozier, Baby Teeth by Flower Face

Agent Sam Warden

Age: 39

Height: 6'9

Profession: Special Agent for the Special Unit of The Badlands

A gentle giant who loves dogs and has a soft spot for children. He also can be seen as serious when it comes to his work.

Songs that remind me of this character: Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz

Agent Bad Halo

Age: 38

Height: 6'8

Profession: Special Agent for the Special Unit of The Badlands

Bad is very nice and loves small animals and kids and is very good at his job.

Agent Skeppy Diamond

Age: 41

Height: 5'11

Profession: Special Agent for the Special Unit of The Badlands

The more serious of the three and has a dislike for the cold.

Dream

Age: 33

Height: 6'3

Profession: High School Teacher

Dream a bubbly man who is a fan favorite with his students. He however is disliked by Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo for [REDACTED].

[REDACTED INFORMATION]

Songs that remind me of this character: Cop Car by Mitski, The Devil is a Gentleman by Merci Raines

Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Height: 5'3

Profession: Middle School Student

[REDACTED]

[All information can be found in his case file and fostercare files]

Songs that remind me of this character: Little Red Riding Hood by aeseaes, Coming of Age by Maddie Medley

Background Info

Logstedshire- A dead logging town with around ten thousand people in the town. While the town is dead from logging it still gets a lot of traffic, this is because the town is between both The Badlands and L'manberg. The main street is the main highway between the two cities. It's about 140 miles to the Badlands from Logstedshire and about 78 miles to L'manberg from Logstedshire. Besides the traffic from the main street, it's quite a quiet town.

The Badlands- One of the major cities; known for being very warm. Where Agent Warden, Agent Halo, and Agent Diamond are from.

L'manberg- One of the major cities; known for being very lively and having a lot of factories. Wilbur goes to college here, a few other characters are also originally from here.

The Antarctic Empire- One of the biggest cities in the world. Much further north; it's extremely cold for most of the year. The city is massive and has the largest population out of all of the other cities in the story.

-

Author's Note: If you didn't know I have a playlist on Spotify for this fic by the same by Void! please check it out if you want to hear the songs listed above! All of them are in the playlist.