five🥀

Rocky was just too shocked to react...

Rocky:

what do u mean man? Her father is partying? 

I mean how?  This is not possible...

That girl said that her father treats her like a princess!

Sid: nah! He Only pretends!

Rocky: but kyun? Or tujhe ye sab kaise paata?

Sid: do u think that I kidnap people without knowing about them?

Rocky : u mean her father told u to kidnap her?

Sid: no!

Rocky: then?

Sid :

Her father tried to fool me...

Me? Sidharth shukla?

Huh! He forgot maybe that I am the biggest Mafia!

Uske bap ne bohot plan baanaya ek loving father baan k rehne ki or apni beti ki kidnapping k baad camera k saamne bechara banne ki...

But jis din u told me to kidnap raj gill's daughter, I searched information about raj gill...

And Trust me, in his history nothing was wrong, he was a good businessman and one special note was there that he loves his daughter very much!

.
.

That's where I doubted him, I mean if u are a father, u will love your child, there is no need to mention it, right?

So I called the man who told u to kidnap the girl.

I told him to meet me, he met me...

I asked him why he told us to kidnap that girl but he was silent..

I told him that I will give him money as much as he wants and he told me everything because of greed!

The man who called us to kidnap that girl, was the assistant of raj gill..

Raj gill, is actually the step father of the girl I kidnapped!

Her real father died when she was born!

Her mother, pammi gill was very rich and because of greed, raj gill thought to marry her to get all the property!

He told pammi gill that he will take care of her and her daughter!

He impressed pammi gill with fake love.

And then he married her.

Gradually pammi gill understood that raj gill is an evil man, so she transferred all her properties to her daughter's name!

When raj gill knew all this, he killed his wife!

And then pretended to be a loving father!

That girl had no idea that he is her step father and using her Only for money!

.
.
.

Though the girl loves her step father, but she loved her dead mother more!

She had a letter in which her mother told her to keep all the properties in her name, it was her last wish!

As a daughter, she thought to complete her mother's wish but raj gill's assistant told me about the girl we kidnapped...

She is shehnaaz gill and she has no greed about money!

Raj gill's plan was, to pretend like a loving father and pacify shehnaaz to give all her properties!

But shehnaaz was not ready to do that as she didn’t wanted  her mom's last wish to stay incomplete.

So raj gill made this evil plan!

He told his assistant to contact us and kidnap her!

When I heard all this, I made a plan!

.
.
.

Rocky : kya?

Sid:

I thought that I will keep the girl safe, no matter what.

And when I first saw her..

Rocky: u liked her na?

Rocky gave a teasing smile while sid glared him...

Sid:

Shut up and listen!

I saw her and understood that she is very innocent and she needs to be protected...

That's why I didn’t kept her in our normal place!

I thought to keep her here, in my home as it was a hidden place!

.
.

Then I told raj gill's assistant to tell his boss that the girl is going to die soon!.

His assistant was not ready but I again trapped him by money!

He called his boss urf raj gill who desperately wanted to know did we kidnapped shehnaaz or not!

.
.

As per as our plan, he told his boss that shehnaaz is already kidnapped and very weak because of fear!

.
.

That evil man laughed like a devil... I so wanted to punch him hard!

That innocent girl didn’t deserve all this shit...

I kept the assistant in my observation and kidnapped shehnaaz!

Sometime ago, I told that assistant to inform raj gill that shehnaaz is going to die soon.

That's why he is enjoying and doing party!

I kidnapped that assistant and kept him in our normal kidnapping place!

My guards are already there, u also go there!

I am here for shehnaaz and nothing will happen to her!

This is the reason I am not freeing her.

Understood?

.
.
.

Rocky:

fuck man! I can't believe this! I feel so sad for the innocent girl...

That evil man should be punished!

And now I am sure that u will take care of her.

I have already considered her as my younger sister, so u better keep her protected...

.

Sid just looked at him and then Said..

Sid: that's not your concern!  I will keep her safe!

.

Rocky smiled and said...

Rocky : obviously she is special for u, bedroom mein jagah diya hai, mai kya kuch samajta nahi hu?

Sid glared him...

Rocky laughed and left.

.
.
.

Sana was crying..

Sid entered there making her scared!

He looked at her pale yet pretty face and held her hand!

In nervousness and fear, also because of hunger, she fainted making him shocked!

.
.

She was about to fall but he held her tightly in his arms and for the first time, his heart beats were uneven!

He whispered...

Sid: hey wake up doll! 🥀

.
.
.
.

Keep reading and loving❤️

Zubiya ;)