3💙

Hello people💙 Just wanted to say that ily all✨

.

The doctor noded fearfully and told the nurse to do the preparation of the operation!!

After the doctor left from the cabin, sid looked at sana and said...

Sid: umm thank you for your help.. It means a lot.

Sana only noded making him amazed!!

He again said...

Sid: I will give you your money soon!!

Sana gave him a glare and said...

Sana: Your mom is very sweet! Just take care of her, that's all...you don't need to think about all this money and crap! Alright?

.
.
.
.

Saying that, sana was about to leave but her legs slipped and she was about to fall but he held her!!

She clutched his shirt because of fear while he kept her in his arms protectively!!

He felt that she is made to stay in his arms but soon, he ignored that feeling because they were somehow still strangers!

Coming back in senses, she stood up and left without looking at him..

She was unknown of the fact that her cheeks turned red because of their closeness!!

He smiled..

.

He really liked her personality, confidence, straight forward nature and somehow he felt that she is kind but doesn't want to show!!

.

.
.

The operation started while sidnaaz and anu were waiting outside!!

Sid was very worried about his mom because his mom means the world to him and he can do everything for her!!

Sana noticed that he was worried and didn’t know why she felt the same pain!!

As a motherless child, and a bad bond with her father, she was always deprived of the love of her parents but this lady gave her so much motherly warmth!!

So she could feel that he loves his mother way too much!!

.
.
.

She softly placed her hand in his shoulder while he was a little shocked...

She softly said...

Sana: Your mom will be fine, don't worry!!

Sid noded with a little smile as he really neaded this assurance!!

Anu was looking at her with an open mouth!!

Sana came to anu and stood beside her!!

Then said,

Sana: kya hua?  Aise kya dekh rahi hai?

Anu: tu kisi ko console kar rahi hai? I can't believe!!

Sana rolled her eyes!!

.
.
.

The operation ended and the doctor came outside!

Sid hurriedly asked...

Sid : how is my mom? 

Doctor : she is fine, just a little weak but operation was successful.

Sana and anu smiled while sid felt relieved!!