1

Claire POV

Maybe I should've read the contract before I signed it. I had no idea I had to live in the house. Noooooooo idea I HAD to stay for two whole years! But that is what I get.

I get up out of the queen size bed they gave me. I get in the shower. When I get out I put on my uniform which is black pencil skirt that stops above the knee. And a white dress shirt tucked in. With some two inch black heels. I put my brown hair in a bun. Then I do my mascara.

I go downstairs to start breakfast. Which consist of bacon and eggs with blueberry pancakes.

Once I'm done I set every thing up at the bar. I look and almost die. My bosses stand their in pajama pants. No shirt. Mr. Aspin in plaid and Mr Maxon in strips.

"Uh y-your breakfast is done" I say and hurry to make their bed.
⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Aspin POV

I knew she would get worked up over Maxon and I coming down shirtless. But we have to start somewhere right?

"That so worked" I say sitting down.

"I know. She was a good choice." Max says.

Their was over fifty women that came to the interview. Claire was the only one pretty much civil. The others were either trying to seduce us or was talking dirty or was all over us. Claire just sat their and answered our questions. That was last week. She just moved in the other day. But before that she wouldn't get out of our heads. It was then when we knew she was completely different from the other women.

"Soo when are we going to make our move?" Max asks

"Well I don't want to scare her. But I guess we can show her a little."I say standing up. "But only a little."

We walk upstairs to where Claire most likely is.