24

After the whole theater situation I surprisingly got closer to them. Every night i sleep with them in one bed.

I cannot believe that, now my ex bosses are my lovers. I would of never thought that this would happen.

Ella called me a couple hours earlier and asked if I wanted to go out to lunch with her. I, of course said yes.

I'm walking up to Aspins and Maxons at home office. Since they've been with me they needed to catch up on work.

I knock on the black doors.

"Its open" i hear one of them say.

I open the door and see a desk on either side of the room.

Aspin on the left with a all glass desk. And Maxon on the right with a black desk. They both look up at me. I notice they both have on glasses. Masons more squared and Aspins more rectangular. God. So yummy.

"Yes. Did you need something?" Maxon asks in a rather harsh tone. He looks impatient. I frown. He gets like this when hes busy. So I just ignore him. I walk over to Aspin.

"I'm going to go out to lunch with Ella." I say.

He nods. "Just you and Ella?" He asks.

"Of course" I say.

He smiles. "Come here" he whispers. I smile and walk around he desk. He pulls me on to his lap and smashes his lips into mine. We move together for a couple of minutes. Every second waves of heat and shocks go threw me.

He soon let's go of me and I stand up.

"Have fun." He whispers. I smile and look over at Maxon. He is busy in he papers. I just sigh.

"See ya later Maxon." I whisper and walk out of the door. As soon as I walk out of the door I'm pushed against the wall across from the door. I'm flipped over and I meet Maxons face.

"Why didn't I get a kiss?" He asks.

"Because you get mean when you are busy." I say seriously.

He frowns and kisses me. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

He pulls away and looks at me
" I'm sorrry. I hope you have fun with Ella." He says and gives me a peck and let's me go.

I go into the bathroom and put my hair in a half up, half down hair style. I look over my outfit. Which was some black leggings and a white tank top. I just put on my black jacket and white flats.

I re apply some lip gloss and head out to one of the personal cars. I personally like the all black Range Rover. So I get in and drive down to a little cafe.

I walk in and sit down. I wait for Ella. I order a chocolate chip frap and chocolate chip cookie. God I love chocolate.

Soon Ella comes in and she orders a S'mores Frap and a glazed donut.

"So what's up?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything. She just holds out her hand. I look at it and see a huge ass ring.

My eyes widen

"Oh my god. When did this happen?" I ask.

"A couple of days ago. With Ian of course. I would've told you sooner but ya know. We were celebrating" she winks.

"OK did not want to know that. When is it?" I ask.

"I know this might be soon but its tomorrow." She says.

"Why so soon?" I ask.

"Just feels right I guess." She shrugs. I nod.

We talk for about another two hours. I'm so proud of her. I just cant wait until I get married. I'm not saying that it would be to the guys but just the thought of me.marrying someone is amazing.

I'm still working on this I thought I should make.you guys happy and update. Love ya.

Comment and vote