pda

~ public display of affection ~

tony

Tony wanted everyone to know you were his. Wether alone, or at a serious press conference, he always had you attached to him. He would go from a squeeze of the hand to a full on make out session in 3 seconds. You weren't the one to protest, seeing as you were used to close contact. It was only a problem when Fury held a meeting and Tony get a little too antsy...

steve

Being the true gentleman he was, Steve only took it as far as you were comfortable with going. He asked to hold your hand every time, which always warms your heart. The only time he was spontaneous enough to kiss you in front of the whole team was when Tony was flirting with you (and you didn't know). Though at home, he always kissed you and made you feel alive and worth a million dollars.

bruce

Every touch and movement, even when in public, made everyone feel like this was the romance of all romances. Those in the same room stop to watch. Even though Bruce was nervous around many people, it all faded away when you were near. When standing still, you would lay your head on his shoulder and hug him from behind. When you were writing, he would pull you from your desk to his. As soon as the other guy would begin to show, you would pull him close and kiss all over his face, calming him instantly. You were the magic touch.

thor

Thor was a big guy, so he always so gentle with you. He was the bull, and you were the china cabinet. There was only one problem....you were a warrior, and you refused to let him treat you like you couldn't defend yourself. But you will admit it's nice to have someone hold your hand so gently, and kiss you softly. People usually treated you like a guy, but you were a woman, and liked to feel like one too. So pda was not a big thing between you two, but every time it did happen, someone took a picture to save the moment.

bucky

You and Bucky were an...interesting couple, to say the least. With his constant breakdowns, and your severe anxiety attacks, no one knew how either of you were stable enough to hold a relationship. But somehow, it happened. When you felt an attack coming on, nothing slowed your heart rate like grabbing Bucky's hand and holding it to your heart. Bucky could save himself when he pulled you into his chest and slowed his breathing. Kisses were a common thing, and you two didn't care who you were around when it happened.

clint

Even when you were drenched in sweat and so sore you couldn't move, Clint loved to hold your waist as he talked to you about mundane things. He'd push back your hair to see your eyes better, and the urge to resist kissing you was almost unbearable. It was actually you who wasn't a pda kind of girl. Years of military training caused you to toughen up, and kissing and hugging went against everything you knew. Thankfully, Clint quickly pulled you out of your no pda rule. Now, even when you protest to no end, Clint hugs you everyday, trying to break you free from your personal restrictions.