couple pictures

- you guys rock btw -

tony

Tony was always attending galas, parties, and fancy dinners, and he couldn't attend them without his girl. You were happy to attend as his hot fiancé . One particular night, the Avengers were invited to a ball in their honor. Everyone and their significant others where told to meet at Tower, then a limo would bring you to the ball. While waiting outside, you and Tony stood aside. You adjusted his tie and smiled down at you. He loved the face you made when you were concentrating. Minutes before the limo arrived, you asked Clint's girlfriend to a picture of you two. You posed together, and you thanked her. This same photo was in the slideshow at your wedding months later.

steve

Shortly after Steve proposed, your mother and father hired a photographer to take photos of you two. The engagement photos were to be set in a carnival while you two had a grand old time. If there wasn't a photographer following you two everywhere, it would have been like a date. You were all dolled up and Steve looked handsome (as usual). You did classic poses, like you hugging him and putting your left hand on his shoulder for them to picture, then there were some crazy poses, like you getting a piggyback ride from Steve. Your favorite? The photographer suggested you and Steve ride the carousel. You immediately said yes. The two of you sat near each other and started to have a conversation. The pictures from the carousel went in the wedding announcement instead of the other millions you took.

bruce

On a very rare occasion, the Bartons would invite the Avengers over for a weekend of R&R. You and Bruce would gladly accept, and even brought Melanie with you. Clint treated her like a princess, and so did all her other uncles, so she was in good hands. One day, while Melanie was playing with the chickens, you and Bruce sat on the front porch, enjoying the view. You sat in Bruce's lap and drank your coffee. With feet kicked up and the serenity of the farm, you could just doze off. Bruce would make small talk, and you'd listen to him ramble on about his science stuff. Steve's wife saw this cute moment and took a picture. She sent you the picture then painted it for your wedding anniversary.

thor

While on Midgard, Nat turned you into her own personal model. She'd pull you into her room after breakfast in the Stark dining room, and she'd doll you up. She'd even dress you like a hipster. She doesn't like to dress like that, but that didn't mean she couldn't do it to you! Thor had Midgardian clothes here too, so sometimes you two would go out and look like the hottest couple in New York. Tony suggested, a random Saturday, that you should all go out for lunch. Everyone agreed and off you all went. After choosing a restaurant that was predominantly outside, you guys chowed down. While finishing up, you and Thor stood away from the group, having a laugh. Nat called your names and told you to stand together and smile. She snapped the picture and saved it.

bucky

Date nights were your favorite. This night, Bucky wanted to take you dancing, old fashioned. He even asked if you'd wear something retro so you could get the full experience of Bucky in his prime. You happily agreed and wore a retro little outfit. You stayed at Bruce's house, having his wife help you get ready. Bucky came to get you with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a tux to fit him. Bruce's wife asked if you wanted a picture and you both told her yes. She sent you the photo over text message, and you were on your way. He took you to an old diner where you got a burger, fries, and a vanilla milkshake. Then he took you to a 1940's swing club. You two spent hours laughing and dancing. Later that night, you two stood at the front door of your shared apartment, and he gave you goodnight kiss. After, you wished you had been there when he was the young whippersnapper he claims to be.

(did I really use whippersnapper?! 😂😂😂 sorry guys)

clint

You two were huge gamers. When you both had days off, it was spent cleaning, then you two would spend the rest of the day playing video games. You had a big chair so you could cuddle while playing. The he most played game was Call Of Duty: Warfare. You invited Stark and his fiancé to come join. They enjoyed playing too, so you would all get together and play. During one round, Tony's fiancé died pretty early, a total accident of course, so she went to grab a snack. When she came back, she caught a glimpse of you and Clint in the chair, being as cute as ever. Since PDA was not something you two did often, she quickly took the picture before you two realized what had happened. She gave it to Clint because you would have a whole farm if you knew the picture existed. Clint thanked her endlessly.

- a/n -

again, OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️x30987657986

I want to thank you all for these sweet messages and words of encouragement. I started crying from joy. I couldn't ask for a better group of people who read this. I really do love you guys.

Announcements!

-Pietro and Loki will be up soon! This week for sure.
- I'm looking for a new cover, so if anyone has one they want to put on the front, pm me! The best will be featured, and those who enter will get a personal imagine.

Suggestions always open.

Love you all SOOOO MUCHHHHHH
xoxoxo, Olive