Chapter 32

Hey everyone, so a quick note, I haven't like reread this chap before publishing, and in the context of the topics of what this chapter is dealing with you might find it too cheesy or cringe, so feel free to just skip to the end if it becomes too much. I'll tell you there what happened in the chap. But yeah, tell me at the end how you felt about the chap. 

Also, if you got time, listen to the song above. IT'S AWESOME! It's my all-time-fav along with one direction's beautiful, Coldplay's Hymn of the Weekend, and Eminem's Without me.

=================================================

It was around 7 PM, and Kaminari and Kyoka were returning from their date. She had really enjoyed with Kaminari, as they goofed around a lot.

"Man, I wish this day never ended," said Kaminari as he held Kyoka's hand.

"M-me too..." muttered Kyoka with a blush.

"Hey..." said Kaminari as he turned to her.

"W-what?" asked Kyoka, still struggling to look into his eyes.

"Listen... I know we just met yesterday, but I feel like I have known you for a really long time. The way you talk to me, the way you make me blush, the way you tease me... I just can't get enough of it. Kyo... I really like you. I honestly planned to wait till UA exams at least, but I can't hold myself back. You don't have to answer me now, or even give an answer at all. I just want to let you know that... I think I love you."

"W-what?" asked a dazed Jirou.

"I love you Kyoka," said Kaminari looking at the ground, his eyes glistening.

"You really are impatient," said Kyoka with a chuckle as she kissed him on his cheek. 

Kaminari without wasting time hugged her, his face snuggled into her shoulder.

"I love you too idiot," said Kyoka. 

"Y-you mean it?" asked Kaminari wide-eyed as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Yeah," said Jirou pushing her fingers together, and then noticed tears in his eyes.

"Kaminari what's wrong! Did I say something?"

"A-ah! Sorry, it's just that I've never heard anyone say that to me in years so I guess I was just overwhelmed," said Kaminari wiping his tears.

"Well, just so you know, I'm not the sentimental one, so when I say something like this, I really mean it," said Jirou.

"But you met me like yesterday, how can you be so sure?" asked Kaminari.

"I just am," said Jirou with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku, Izumi, and Ochako were now returning, with the trio going to Izuku and Izumi's home.

"... And then Deku kun went 'BAM' and the Hobgoblin's head rolled on the ground like it was nothing!" said Ochako excitedly.

"Wow! BROTHER, YOU'RE SO COOL!" gasped Izumi with stars in her eyes as Izuku chuckled and hugged them both.

"Ne, Ochako nee-chan do you want to stay tonight with me and Onii-chan?" asked Izumi excitedly.

"I-I don't mind," said Ochako with a blush.

"Really?" asked Izuku.

"I-I mean if it isn't a problem for you guys," she said pushing her fingers against each other.

"NO IT ISN'T!" said Izumi excitedly.

Izuku was just blushing extremely hard at the thought of having her in his house.