Chapter 47

It was over. The monster was dead.

Izuku from above had targeted his soft spot, his neck, and slit it using his sword.

Right now, he was standing in front of it, looking at the drop.

"As expected, the drops are pretty good for such a strong monster," said Izuku as he petted Tank on the side.

You obtained
[Item: Demon Monarch's earring]

You obtained
[Item: Orb of Avarice]

You obtained
[Ingredient Item: World tree fragment]

You obtained
[Item: Vulcan's horns]x2

Item: World Tree fragment

Type: Ingredient

Class: ???
A leftover piece of wood was removed from corrupted parts of Vulcan's club, which was created from the World Tree Branch.
Woods from World Tree is used in the magic of the highest quality and possesses extremely potent magic. This makes this a vital component in the strongest of magic.

"This seems really valuable. I'll save it up and find a use for this. Maybe... Nah, let's not have false hopes," muttered Izuku thinking of his mother.

Item: Demon Monarch's earring
Type: Accessory
Class: S-rank
+20 strength  +20 Vitality
Set effect will activate if it is equipped with
-Demon Monarch's ring
-Demon Monarch's Necklace
Set effect 1(locked)
Set effect 2(locked)

"Set effect? Is it like those enchanted stuff in video games? Wait, of course it is, my whole life is like a video game," muttered Izuku as he looked at the Orb of Avarice. It was an A-rank item and it doubled the magic's damage.

'Hmm... I don't have any use for it, but would it help Kaminari? I mean he controls his electricity using Magic type Awakening, but his quirk ultimately comes in the category of Elemental genesis which uses body's natural Metabolism rather than Mana and stuff... and Ichigo's Quirk and- wait! His awakening is a status condition and that would fall under the Magic category! The damage per second would increase from one to 2%!' thought Izuku as he went on a muttering spree causing Tank to sweatdrop.

"Well anyway, let's just deal with this shit and get out quickly. Igris and Iron, you guys know what to do. And Tank... COME HERE I WANT ANOTHER RIDE!" yelled Izuku childishly as Tank chuckled and kneeled in front of him, having learned to 'properly' kneel from Igris.

"Alright, SET SAILS MY KNIGHTS!" he yelled excitedly waving his sword in the air as he ruffled Tank's fur with his unoccupied hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside One for All, the first user was chuckling madly, while 2nd, 3rd, and 4th just shook their heads. Fifth much like the first was rolling on the ground with laughter.

"H-he's i-imitating a pirate while speaking like a Knight," said Banjo.

"Cute kids, my only weakness," said En while hiding in his... very high collar.

"Wow... I wish he was my kid!" said Nana as Sung Jin-Woo looked at everyone with a deadpan.

"Seriously? This kid sees Tank as more of a pet than a shadow soldier, swooning over it. I guess he is still partly a child," said Jin Woo said with a sigh.

"Oh come on, it was funny to see him like that. It was like that memory of his, bobbing his head to the All Might opening theme. He's still a fanboy at heart," said Banjo.