Chapter 62

Steve was standing next to a sleeping Toga. They were currently in a room in Steve's office, and he had teleported with her.

'Hm... legalities and stuff... damn, this will take a lot of work,' he thought as he opened a folder on his laptop opening the case files.

"A-ano..." said Toga as she tried to get up.

"Oh, so you're awake," said Steve as Toga looked at him.

"Where are w-we?" she asked nervously as Steve looked at her.

"This is my office. Steve Ray, nice to meet you," he said as he smiled.

"U-uh... H-Himiko T-Toga," she said as she too tried to smile. What resulted was a very... funny-looking face which caused Steve to giggle.

"W-wha!" said Toga as she became embarrassed.

"N-nothing, you're just really cute," Steve told her as he stopped giggling, only to realize what he said and both blushed.

"A-anyways, I was looking into your case, and don't worry, you're not going anywhere unless you want to," he said as Toga nodded.

"So... what do you want to do?" asked Steve looking her in the eyes.

"I-I don't know... I left my school a few months ago after I ran away... I always wanted to become a hero, but everyone told me I couldn't," she said as tears welled in her eyes.

"Bullshit. Your quirk is perfect for an Espionage hero. A little therapy and training and you're good to go," he said as Toga looked at him wide-eyed.

"I-I can b-be a hero?" 

"Of course. In fact, you'll be of great help. You just need to knock someone out and take a little of his blood and viola," he said as Toga looked at him skeptically.

"How did you know what my quirk is?" asked Toga confused.

"Well, firstly, you transformed into me, and secondly I do have your files open," said Steve with a deadpan as Toga sweatdropped a little.

"Alright. So, what do you say? Want to become a hero?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a good thing I came prepared. These items will protect me from fire," he said as Izuku equipped a Wind Robe and a nameless ring with water magic abilities.

You've received a quest

'Again?'

Regular quest: Collect Demon souls (2)"
The demon King Baran lives on the top floor of the tower. Defeat him and collect his soul

Rewards-
1) ??? rank Ruin Stone
2) Bonus Stats 30
3) Undisclosed rewards

"Okay, so this is 76th floor," he muttered as he saw extremely big monsters around.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but this is REALLY FUN!" yelled Izuku as he jumped around destroying one monster after another.

You've defeated a top-ranking demon
You got 1700 EXP
You've defeated a demon lord
You got 3460 EXP
You've defeated a top-ranking demon
You got 2100 EXP
You've defeated a demon hound
You got 100 EXP

'Heh, the system's gonna crash with how many we're killing,' he thought as he went around destroying demons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Hisashi was watching Izumi from a distance when she suddenly turned in his direction and looked directly at him, as his eyes widened. He was pretty far away and she shouldn't even have been aware.