Izuku x reader Angst pt.2

Recuested by me bc i don't wanna be sad

As he passed me his letter and I passed him min- Uraraka's I smiled at him "See you later Zuku" I said tears threatening to fall as I walked to Uraraka she had the biggest smile

"It's for you" Her smile visibly falling. putting the letter in her hand hugging her I whisper "please make him happy" tears finally escaping from my eyes. As I left the hug I ran as fast as I could to my dorm locking the door in the process and sliding down and burrowed my head into my legs.

❀ ₊⁻∘・♡❀˖⁺. BROCOLLI BOI <3 Pov༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡・∘⁻₊❀

"COME ON BRO YOU GOT IT"

"I know for a fact she likes you back deku"

"You got this midoribro!"

Most of the boys were convinsing me to confess to my crush.

Y/n Uraraka

"You got this Izuku if Kacchan thinks you can do you can" I whisper to myself I really like Y/n I always get flustered around her and shes so nice and sweet I would kiss her all day if she let me.
"Y/n chan! hi!" "huh? OH HI IZUKU KUN" ok Izuku don't mess this up"so ummm hows everything" "good and for you?" "GOoD"Ahhsh I hate when every my voice cracks I sound so stupid "so umm I was wondering" I started "I got this letter and umm I was wondering" My face was burning 'ok Izuku its for Y/n Uraraka your line is "would you be my valentine" simple' "Ya?" AHHHH shes to cuteeeee.

"IWASWONDERINGIFYOUCOULDGUVEITTOUARARKA" there I said its for Uraraka........WAIT THATS HER LASTNAME SHE MIGHT THINK IN TALKING ABOUT OCHA-

"Ya sure I don't mind Izuku-kun" what no no no its for you not your sis- I noticed the envelope in hand 'This is my chance to redeem myself' "Hey i noticed you also have a letter" I said hopefully its from her for me "HuH?! Oh right"

"so who's it for?" I said full of hope 'please please please please please' a stupid smile on my face but disappointed and sadness in my voice 'what if its not what if-" "OH I didn't write it Ochaco did, its for you"

What no no no I love her I love Y/n Uraraka not her sister HER SISTER IS MY BESTFRIEND I could fell the tears in my eyes, my eyesight getting blurred.

She put the letter in my hand I just stood there '.......what did I just do' I opened the envelope being carefull of the wax heart that was sealed it.

To: Izuku Midoria
From: me
Dear Izuku I love you it's as simple as that 3 words that can be said easily, but when it comes to you it's impossible to even focus on my words. My face becomes pink my eyes full of happiness and hope 'I love you I love I love....you.'  my mind would race every time you talk if you ever do think of uttering them back I will be there my heart belongs to you not to anyone else, I am willing to do anything you need me to. I love you Izuku Midoria son of Inko Midoria, green haird and green eyed boy

Y/n Uraraka.

She said.....she tough she lied for my happiness

"DEKU KUN"
"O-OCHAKO"
" IM SO SORRY I DON'T FEEL THE SAME I LIKE IIDA KUN-" "OCHACO KUN I NEED YOUR HELP IT WAS MY MISTAKE THE LETTER IT WAS MEANT FOR Y/N PLEASE HELP" "Wait REALLY" "YES I GOT SO NERVOUS A-AND MESSED UP PLEASE OCHACO KUN"

I said putting my hands together in a praying way tears falling down my cheeks

"YES I SHIPPED YOU SINCE FIRST YEAR DEKU KUN" "THANK Y- wait" I would probably be mistaken for a strawberry by this point. A really wet and puffy eyed strawberry.

˖⁺Y/n Pov💋❤

At this point my eyes where burning and I felt heavy "I should just accept it as it is" I said to no one in particular I got up and moved towards my bed lying down and closing my eyes waiting for the moon to come. I was just about to fall asleep until "Y/n chan, please open the door" its was Izuku "...ya sure be right there" as soon as I unlocked the door I was tackled into a hug

"I read the letter" "..." "Y/n chan I like you to I messed up the wording when I was talking to you" he began hugging me tighter, my eyes widened "wha-what wait really" "Yes really" I looked at him his eyes red a puffy "I-Izuku...." " Y/n Uraraka sister of Ochaco Uraraka I love you" he slowly kissed my lips wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck "I love you to.....Izuku"

HECK YES