*CHRISTMAS SPECIAL*

Tomorrows Christmas sooo HEADCANONS

MHA/Bnha

Izuku

Deku and you had a movie night no questions asked he would be the one to watch a b u n c h of classics and I'm talking like 'frosty the snowman', 'home alone'. 

I will bet you that he would lead you to a mistletoe legit just kiss you without warning. 

Or you would decorate and just casually put a mistletoe above the couch and in the middle of a movie his attention would be drawn to it he will become a stuttering mess till you pull him to a kiss.

Shoto

Three words

Ice . skating . date . this man will take you to the most romantic setting possible and you both would be skating away. (also if you try to kiss him he would gladly accept but you have to make the first move)

Katsuki

This man can not handle the cold so cuddles on the couch. hot chocolate, popcorn, movies, cuddles. A slow dance in his room if you're lucky.

Tbhk

Hanako

Ghost . power . couple . both of you would be on the roof looking at the snowfall his are around you're shoulders

Tsukasa

You would roam around the school he would BEG sakura to play music so both of you could dance together

Kou 

Baking together period. He has no idea what to do so he teaches you to bake a bit you guys make anything Christmasy Teru would have to push him onto you for cuddles (spoiler Teru 1000% ships you two) 

Atla

Angg 

Cuddles.

 On Appa in the air or sea anywhere you two would Cuddle.

Sokka 

Same as Angg he would probably play with your hair or even you two would go read books together.

Gravity Falls

Dipper

Adventures. in .the .snow. you two would go monster hunting for cute animals in the snow.

Miraculous Ladybug 

Luka 

You two would play Christmas carols in the snow, man would teach you to play an instrument just for this.

Adrien

He's not used to affection so you'd have to continuously hug him cuddle him obviously he would sneak you into his room thru his window.